Health Net

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Rancho Cordova, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Health Net in August 2011.

Interview Details – Had an interview with a company recruiter that went very well. The hiring manager narrowed the candidates down to three and emailed us for in person interviews. The hiring managet did not have prepared situational interview questions that I have been encountering lately, which was pleasant because I could learn more about the position. Overall, it sounded like the team had all been with the company for a long time, it seemed like a good environment, but I was not the best fit.

Interview Question – What do you think are good company values?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Health Net? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Health Net interview questions and advice in Rancho Cordova, CA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Health Net employees and interview candidates.