Health Net

4.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Operations Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cordova, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Health Net in April 2014.

applied online and submitted tailored cover letter. Received email request for in person interview about a month later. The job posting talked mostly about analytical job duties. At the end it mentioned preference for some SQL programming experience (which I do have). The in person interview was entirely technical - it was as if I had applied for a software engineer position (I am a business analyst). It was completely out of left field. I felt lost and completely stupid - if I had known the job was that much technical, I would not have applied! The job duties were completely misleading and I am not sure how it got so mixed up!

Interview Questions
    • What SQL programming have you done? Did you query? What types of databases did you use? How much Access experience do you have? Was it gooey?   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cordova, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Health Net in August 2011.

Had an interview with a company recruiter that went very well. The hiring manager narrowed the candidates down to three and emailed us for in person interviews. The hiring managet did not have prepared situational interview questions that I have been encountering lately, which was pleasant because I could learn more about the position. Overall, it sounded like the team had all been with the company for a long time, it seemed like a good environment, but I was not the best fit.

Interview Questions