Health Net Interview Questions in Woodland Hills, CA

Multiple Marketing - Manager, Assistant, Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Health Net (Woodland Hills, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

It took three months. The manager job I waited three or more weeks to find out that I did not get it and to be asked if I would be interested in the assistant job then two weeks went by and they said they decided to hire within but would I be interested in the associate position. Three interviews and one of three in the running after two weeks found out they wanted me but they were going in a different direction and the job was no longer being offered.

Interview Questions

Public Affairs Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Health Net (Woodland Hills, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

Phone interview with panel of four people, in-person interview two weeks later with another panel of four, then 1:1 with hiring VP. I was told I got the job because of my research on the company, which I showed during the interview.

Interview Questions

• All expected questions, behavior-base, 'tell me about a time.' They stressed community outreach and charitable volunteering,   Answer Question

Negotiation

Absolutely no negotiation allowed.