Health Partners Plans

Updated Nov 10, 2014
Updated Nov 10, 2014

3.2

Communications Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Health Partners Plans.

It was short. I felt like they didn't ask enough questions to really get a sense of how I was as a candidate. Somebody left halfway through, which was a little bit frustrating.

Pharmacy Systems Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Health Partners Plans in June 2014.

Was contacted by Health Partners HR for a phone interview. After the phone interview it took almost 2 weeks to get scheduled for an in person interview.
    Once at the in person interview, the two hiring managers were dressed in very casual clothes. Since interviewing with two people, they did not know how to conduct an interview. It was very uncomfortable, because they were less prepared.

Community Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Health Partners Plans in January 2014.

Had a meeting with 3 females, basic interview process. however I had to wait a long time to be called back to being the interview. and I was never called in regards to the jobs

Nurse Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Health Partners Plans in January 2010.

Nice intro to this company... met with manager and team lead and shown work areas. A full review of job duties and a sharing of work history was done...

Interview Questions
    • the usual of weakness and strength and where you made a difference to a team   Answer Question
    I did poor with negotiation.. got less than expected

Medical Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Health Partners Plans in September 2010.

Phone interview, now waiting for follow-up response.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Health Partners Plans in November 2009.

After satisfying a brief phone interview, I had a 5 hour in-person intervew with several people at Health Partners. I found it very educational, and enjoyed meeting the leadership. Although qualified for the position, my salary requirements were not attainable with their budget.