Health Partners Plans Interview Questions & Reviews

3.2

Pharmacy Systems Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bloomington, MN
    Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Health Partners Plans in June 2014.

Was contacted by Health Partners HR for a phone interview. After the phone interview it took almost 2 weeks to get scheduled for an in person interview.
    Once at the in person interview, the two hiring managers were dressed in very casual clothes. Since interviewing with two people, they did not know how to conduct an interview. It was very uncomfortable, because they were less prepared.

Interview Questions

Community Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Health Partners Plans in January 2014.

Had a meeting with 3 females, basic interview process. however I had to wait a long time to be called back to being the interview. and I was never called in regards to the jobs

Interview Questions

Medical Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Health Partners Plans in September 2010.

Phone interview, now waiting for follow-up response.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Health Partners Plans in November 2009.

After satisfying a brief phone interview, I had a 5 hour in-person intervew with several people at Health Partners. I found it very educational, and enjoyed meeting the leadership. Although qualified for the position, my salary requirements were not attainable with their budget.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Health Partners Plans

Worked for Health Partners Plans? Contribute to the Community!