Health Plus Prepaid Health Services Plan

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Assistant Interview

Marketing Assistant
New York, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Health Plus Prepaid Health Services Plan.

Interview Details – I had two interviews, one with the Supervisor and the other one with Manager, it went very well. I was pretty nervous at first, but they made me feel very comfortable. I went for a quick training within 2 days.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Brooklyn, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Health Plus Prepaid Health Services Plan in August 2009.

Interview Details – Met with HR and then, hiring manager

Interview Question – no difficult questions. just practice and prepare   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Health Plus Prepaid Health Services Plan? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Health Plus Prepaid Health Services Plan interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Health Plus Prepaid Health Services Plan employees and interview candidates.