Health Services for Children With Special Needs
www.hscsn-net.org Washington, DC 150 to 499 Employees

Health Services for Children With Special Needs Care Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Care Manager Interview

Care Manager
Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Health Services for Children With Special Needs.

Interview Details – From the time I applied until I was interviewed was about 4 months. From the interview to the start date was about 2 months. The interview was quite easy with 2 staff. They are always hiring Care Managers. You're required to schedule and complete a physcial and drug test.

Interview Question – They mainly talke to you about your experience and how you will be able to use your experience as a Care Manager in the position.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation was made. I asked for higher pay and they basically let me know that the position has a start rate that is not negotiable.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Health Services for Children With Special Needs? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Health Services for Children With Special Needs Care Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Health Services for Children With Special Needs employees and interview candidates.