Health Systems Solutions Interview Questions

Candidate Interview Review

Director of Client Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Health Systems Solutions in March 2010.

HSS found my resume on Careerbuilders. They called and asked me to come in for an interview based on my resume. They were especially interested in my client relationship expertise. When we started talking, it was a very relaxed situation with the CFO of the company as well as the current Director of Customer Services (who was being promoted). As we spoke, I had several opportunities to give past experience examples and I kept the conversation very light but professional throughout. We had such a great time during the meeting that they asked the CEO to join the conversation and they ended up making me an offer - which I accepted.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked specifics about the post-acute healthcare industry which I knew nothing about!   View Answer
    Very natural. We simply came to a place in the conversation where the CEO asked '...well it seems that you would be a perfect fit for us, why don't we talk compensation so that we can wrap this up and get you on board?'

Worked for Health Systems Solutions? Contribute to the Community!