Health and Environmental Control Department of South Carolina

www.scdhec.com
  www.scdhec.com

Health and Environmental Control Department of South Carolina Environmental Engineer II Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Health and Environmental Control Department of South Carolina

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Environmental Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Health and Environmental Control Department of South Carolina in July 2008.

You apply online on the state of South Carolina e-Recruitment website. After submitting your resume, the hiring manager will contact you to schedule an interview. The initial interview was basic and asked questions like your strengths and weaknesses, job experiences, and why do you want to work for the Department of Health and Environmental Control. After a week, the hiring manager contacted me for a second interview and asked more specific questions about the job I applied for such as describe your knowledge of a pulp and paper manufacturing plant, plywood plant, and batch chemical plant.

Interview Questions
I did not negotiate anything after interview once they offered me the position. I would negotiate next time since they offered me the lower end of the salary range.

Work at Health and Environmental Control Department of South Carolina? Share Your Experiences

Health and Environmental Control Department of South Carolina