Health and Environmental Control Department of South Carolina
www.scdhec.com Columbia, SC 5000+ Employees

Health and Environmental Control Department of South Carolina Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Environmental Engineer II Interview

Columbia, SC

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Health and Environmental Control Department of South Carolina in July 2008.

Interview Details – You apply online on the state of South Carolina e-Recruitment website. After submitting your resume, the hiring manager will contact you to schedule an interview. The initial interview was basic and asked questions like your strengths and weaknesses, job experiences, and why do you want to work for the Department of Health and Environmental Control. After a week, the hiring manager contacted me for a second interview and asked more specific questions about the job I applied for such as describe your knowledge of a pulp and paper manufacturing plant, plywood plant, and batch chemical plant.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate anything after interview once they offered me the position. I would negotiate next time since they offered me the lower end of the salary range.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Health and Environmental Control Department of South Carolina? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Health and Environmental Control Department of South Carolina interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Health and Environmental Control Department of South Carolina employees and interview candidates.