HealthCare Partners Medical Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

PSC Interview

PSC
Torrance, CA

I interviewed at HealthCare Partners Medical Group in November 2009.

Interview Details – My experience has been great!

Interview Question – Describe yourself in one word.   Answer Question

Medical Records Clerk Interview

Medical Records Clerk
Torrance, CA

I applied online - interviewed at HealthCare Partners Medical Group in September 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online and got a call two weeks later to come interview at their temporary staffing office. I first had to take a short test about medical terms, then I was interviewed by a recruiter. I applied for a Receptionist position but was told I may have to wait a while for an opening, but they had a temporary medical records job open, so decided to take that. I was offered the job right on the spot. Had to go to an orientation and training two weeks later.

Negotiation Details – No nogotiation

RN Management Interview

RN Management
Fountain Valley, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at HealthCare Partners Medical Group in August 2012.

Interview Details – Hiring was swift and from application to first phone call with senior recruiter was less than 24 hours. Be weary as it is too good to believe. Interviewed 3 times by 5 different people. Phone and site intererview conducted. Never given a full tour of site as offered. Interview with senior HR recruiter was short and simple with friendly positive approach over phone. Site interviews were conducted on 2 seperate days.

Interview Question – What makes you feel you are most qualified for this job over others? There was a fine balance in not coming across as being too confident, exuding, or boisterous versus, having the qualifications and expertise that is sought for this particular position in a positive confidence to not come across inappropriately.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very simple. Too good to be true. Matched previous pay rate which was appreciable.

RN Case Manager Interview

RN Case Manager
Torrance, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at HealthCare Partners Medical Group in April 2011.

Interview Details – Interview took place with the manager in a small office. She asked the usual standard questions. I was very clear about what my goals were and what I was looking for in n employer/employee relationship, and she assured me that they were in alignment with the job expectations (which amounted to be entirely untruthful thereby leading to an ultimately unsuccessful experience). The last 5 minutes, the Director (her boss) came into the room and cheerfully spoke of how great this company is and the progress being made internally. That was the first and ast time I saw this person with a smile.

Interview Question – Questions about my personal life: If I had chidren, etc... I mentioned in the interview that I preferred to have 30 minute lunches and wished not to work overtime (it was an hourly non-exempt position) which she agreed to. However, later pressured me to take official one hour lunches. And unpaid overtime ecame the expectation.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation allowed. This was made clear by HR. It was a "take it leave it" situation.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Arcadia, CA

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at HealthCare Partners Medical Group in April 2011.

Interview Details – First called by administrative assistant to set up interview. Interviewed within 5 work days. Interviewed by 2 directors and 1 manager. Very friendly and courteous. Overall, general questions asked about skills, experience and background. Discussed position responsibilities and current projects. Interview went 1 1/2 hours. One director left after approximately 30 minutes. Position went to internal candidate. Received computer generated letter of decline.

Interview Question – What is my software experience?   View Answer

Worked for HealthCare Partners Medical Group? Contribute to the Community!