HealthCare Partners of Nevada

Interviews for Top Jobs at HealthCare Partners of Nevada

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at HealthCare Partners of Nevada in August 2014.

Wonderful experience. Great feeling leaving the interview, now to make a decision. Interview panel consisted of Regional Manager, Office Manager, Nurse Case Manager and Physician. All 4 ladies were very friendly.

Interview Questions
    Pretty clear and concise

Medical Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at HealthCare Partners of Nevada in February 2013.

I applied online at hcpnv.com
    Hiring and interview process took less than 3 weeks but I called every day and was very persistent with them. I had one in person interview. Then phone call from human resources with job offer just wish I had negotiated wages better. People at human resources very friendly laid back atmosphere.

Interview Questions
    Negotiate wages raises do not come very easily if you do gets raises they are very small like 16 to 20 cents an hour increase a year and work load is huge with long hours. They made offer and I accepted. Should have negotiated for a lot more.