HealthCare Partners of Nevada Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at HealthCare Partners of Nevada

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at HealthCare Partners of Nevada (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2014.

Interview

Wonderful experience. Great feeling leaving the interview, now to make a decision. Interview panel consisted of Regional Manager, Office Manager, Nurse Case Manager and Physician. All 4 ladies were very friendly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty clear and concise

Medical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at HealthCare Partners of Nevada in February 2013.

Interview

I applied online at hcpnv.com
    Hiring and interview process took less than 3 weeks but I called every day and was very persistent with them. I had one in person interview. Then phone call from human resources with job offer just wish I had negotiated wages better. People at human resources very friendly laid back atmosphere.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate wages raises do not come very easily if you do gets raises they are very small like 16 to 20 cents an hour increase a year and work load is huge with long hours. They made offer and I accepted. Should have negotiated for a lot more.

Desktop Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at HealthCare Partners of Nevada (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with 2 people. One was the IT director another was a senior staff member. The interview was not very intimiating and they were both very nice. We stayed on topic and the interview was over quick and was concise. I knew very quickly that I had been hired for the job which was nice. Overall a good experience. One of the best interviews that I have had.

Interview Questions

• How do you prioritize issues in a medical environment?   1 Answer