HealthEdge Software Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at HealthEdge Software

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Burlington, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at HealthEdge Software in May 2012.

They use an outsourced recruiter that makes it seem like it is a part of their company.

The interview was very tedious and I walked out of it. When I go to interviews I attempt to vet the company to see if it is a place I want to work. The interview consisted of 4 people. After the third person I determined this was not the place for me. I left before the 4th person came in. None of the interviewers seemed like they were happy with their positions. When I mentioned the review I read on glass door, they didn't deny what was said directly; but just tried to dismiss what was said. I asked specifically about the upper management of the company. The answers were attempts not to bad mouth them, but it was easy to tell that they were not happy with it. One person said that they have been working on improving that.

The impression I received from the interviewers was that it was a decent company to work for, but I didn't get the sense that people are happy to work there. Considering that my commute would have been 2+ hours with traffic, I want something that would be happy with, and not just satisfied.

Interview Questions
    • If you had 9 marbles, all the same size. One is heavier than the rest. You have a balance scale. How do you determine the heavy marble in the least number of moves.   View Answers (2)

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Burlington, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at HealthEdge Software in January 2010.

Stage 1: They took my personal interview. Director was online
    Stage 2: Full day interview with 4-6 guys. Interview was technical
    Stage 3 They gave me offer.
    Stage 4 I declined offer they put me on hold
    Stage 5 After 2 months they woke up and asked me to join

Interview Questions
    You will have no clue whats going on. No Human Resource in company. and no body wants to join

Worked for HealthEdge Software? Contribute to the Community!