HealthEquity Inc.

Updated May 8, 2014
Updated May 8, 2014

2.6

Member Services Specialist Interview

I applied online - interviewed at HealthEquity Inc..

One interview with supervisor. I was emailed a confirmation of employment offer a few days later. Offer accepted and started a few days later. Great environment and extensive training offered. They make sure you understand the company and what they offer before putting you on the phones.

Interview Questions
    • Difficult situations that I went above and beyond for the customer and why I would be a good fit with the company   Answer Question

RA Claims Team Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Draper, UT

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at HealthEquity Inc. in November 2013.

submitted my resume and got a call within one week. I had a group interview the following week and was offered a job the next week. Training was awesome and very detailed. This company is awesome!

the offer was perfect

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Draper, UT

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days - interviewed at HealthEquity Inc. in September 2013.

Very quick. 1:1 interview to assess skills and standard line of interview questioning. Group interview to give team a feel for potential team member. Once this was over, I received a formal offer within 1 week.

Enterprise Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Draper, UT

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at HealthEquity Inc. in August 2013.

On-line application from the HealthEquity site where we submitted past education and work history, then 2 formal interviews, the first to establish whether I was a suitable (by the person who's position was being replaced) and the 2nd by the Department head for that position

Interview Questions
    • Describe a difficult situation you had with a work collegue and how you dealt with it?   Answer Question

Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Draper, UT

I applied online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at HealthEquity Inc. in July 2013.

Was asked for an interview and didn't get offered the job for a few months because they were so busy and it wasn't a top priority job to fill (clearly I'm not an executive yet :) )

Interview Questions
    • Describing my a time that I had failed was hard to come up with on the spot- plan for that question for sure!!   Answer Question
    It was a great offer so I didn't have anything to negotiate. Stock options were offered as a part of it, so I really couldn't say no at a company that is so great!

Reimbursement Accounts Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Draper, UT

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at HealthEquity Inc. in April 2013.

Interview process was comfortable, I felt like they were genuinely interested in me and what I had to say. I spent nearly an hour and a half in the interview. It was relaxed and I felt like I could ask a lot of questions.

Interview Questions
    • I did not have a lot of experience with reimbursement accounts so I didn't have much information to provide.   Answer Question
    Yes, a bit. I got close to what I was asking for.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Draper, UT

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at HealthEquity Inc. in January 2013.

3 Interviews, one large group interview with me, and then a final negotiation. Started as a consultant for 11 months, then was offered a full time job. I do not believe HealthEquity was accustomed to hiring my level of subject matter expertise as I found the salary negotiations cumbersome. Beyond that, I found everyone pleasant and excited about HealthEquity's future.

It was ok.

Worked for HealthEquity Inc.? Contribute to the Community!