HealthEquity Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2015

2.5

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at HealthEquity Inc..

Interview

I interviewed over the phone first, then was asked to come in for an additional interview. Overall, it was a great interview experience. I was directed to read different things from the website by the person I interviewed with and then asked to share my thoughts on the topic. This was very informative and helped me learn more about what HealthEquity is all about.

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Draper, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at HealthEquity Inc. (Draper, UT) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview took place at the HealthEquity building in Draper, Utah. I was greeted by a very friendly receptionist who had me sign in at the front desk. It only took less than 2 minutes for someone to grab me for the interview. The interview was conducted by one member of the People Team and was later joined by the HR Generalist about half-way through. Both were extremely friendly and made me feel very comfortable! The entire interview lasted about 10 minutes.

Education Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Draper, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at HealthEquity Inc. (Draper, UT) in August 2014.

Interview

Had a phone interview first. Lasted about 2 minutes. Then wad invited to interview in person. Very short interview with one person, small interview room. Felt rushed and over dressed compared to interviewer.

Member Services Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at HealthEquity Inc..

Interview

One interview with supervisor. I was emailed a confirmation of employment offer a few days later. Offer accepted and started a few days later. Great environment and extensive training offered. They make sure you understand the company and what they offer before putting you on the phones.

Interview Questions

• Difficult situations that I went above and beyond for the customer and why I would be a good fit with the company   Answer Question

RA Claims Team Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Draper, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at HealthEquity Inc. (Draper, UT) in November 2013.

Interview

submitted my resume and got a call within one week. I had a group interview the following week and was offered a job the next week. Training was awesome and very detailed. This company is awesome!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

the offer was perfect

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Draper, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at HealthEquity Inc. (Draper, UT) in September 2013.

Interview

Very quick. 1:1 interview to assess skills and standard line of interview questioning. Group interview to give team a feel for potential team member. Once this was over, I received a formal offer within 1 week.

Enterprise Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at HealthEquity Inc. (Draper, UT) in August 2013.

Interview

On-line application from the HealthEquity site where we submitted past education and work history, then 2 formal interviews, the first to establish whether I was a suitable (by the person who's position was being replaced) and the 2nd by the Department head for that position

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation you had with a work collegue and how you dealt with it?   Answer Question

Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Draper, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at HealthEquity Inc. (Draper, UT) in July 2013.

Interview

Was asked for an interview and didn't get offered the job for a few months because they were so busy and it wasn't a top priority job to fill (clearly I'm not an executive yet :) )

Interview Questions

• Describing my a time that I had failed was hard to come up with on the spot- plan for that question for sure!!   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was a great offer so I didn't have anything to negotiate. Stock options were offered as a part of it, so I really couldn't say no at a company that is so great!

Reimbursement Accounts Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Draper, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at HealthEquity Inc. (Draper, UT) in April 2013.

Interview

Interview process was comfortable, I felt like they were genuinely interested in me and what I had to say. I spent nearly an hour and a half in the interview. It was relaxed and I felt like I could ask a lot of questions.

Interview Questions

• I did not have a lot of experience with reimbursement accounts so I didn't have much information to provide.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, a bit. I got close to what I was asking for.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Draper, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at HealthEquity Inc. (Draper, UT) in January 2013.

Interview

3 Interviews, one large group interview with me, and then a final negotiation. Started as a consultant for 11 months, then was offered a full time job. I do not believe HealthEquity was accustomed to hiring my level of subject matter expertise as I found the salary negotiations cumbersome. Beyond that, I found everyone pleasant and excited about HealthEquity's future.

Negotiation

It was ok.