HealthExtras

Candidate Interview Review

Lead Customer Service Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at HealthExtras in October 2009.

I was contacted by a recruiter in the Corporate office, out of state. Was scheduled for an interview with the immediate supervisor. Interview was 45 mins. Standard questions. Supervisor said she is still interviewing and will let HR know once she has candidates. Following week, I received an email from HR stating I was scheduled for a phone interview with the Lead Rep to test my bilingual skills and pharmacy knowledge.
    Phone interview was 20 minutes, asked general pharmacy questions, asked me to translate in spanish. Was emailed a few days later by recruiter that I was offered the postion. Received offer letter in a package along with benefits info.

Interview Questions
    Not able to negotiate. Starting rate. Found out later, that I made more than people who had been working there for over 3 years.