HealthMarkets

• Sales (1)

Sales Interview

Sales
Madison, WI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at HealthMarkets in September 2009.

Interview Details – I was initially contacted by a recruiter to consider HealthMarkets. We set-up a time to go through a "standard" phone interview, which consisted of the usual initial interview questions and walking through your resume. I was immediately told I'd be moving forward and the recruiter would be in touch to set up an in-person interview with the regional office head manager.

The in-person consisted of a one on one interview which started with an informational presentation of the company. Then I felt like he went into super salesperson mode and all of the reasons to work there, but by using information from 3-4 years ago...thought that was odd.

Interview Question – Are you married?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Decided not to accept a 100% commission-based position at this time in my career.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for HealthMarkets? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at HealthMarkets interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by HealthMarkets employees and interview candidates.