HealthNow New York Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at HealthNow New York

Account Executive Interview

I applied online - interviewed at HealthNow New York in February 2009.

Interviewed with HR and then the hiring manager. Standard outcome based questions. Not to difficult.

Got a few more vacation days. Get as much salary as you can, you will never have a better chance to get more.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at HealthNow New York.

Completed phone interview. Questions consisted of how do you handle a irate customer? Same day I was scheduled for an in person interview. Consisted of two supervisors from claims. They asked what would you do if a claim was not processed correctly? Then met with customer service supervisors. Took a day to get a response from HR. I wa offered the position.

Interview Questions
    Try to negotiate salary because they will give you more than customer service duties to handle. They want you to process claims, flexible spending , and also send out letters to clients. No increase in salary since they are currently laying off again.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Buffalo, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at HealthNow New York in August 2011.

Contacted by internal HR resource about a director level role. Called HR back and had a phone screen. Set up phone call with hiring VP. Had a good conversation. Was called back by HR and told that I would be called to Buffalo for indepth interviews but was told what the comp package was and furthermore was told basically that it was take it or leave it. Was then called by HR to tell me that the internal recruiter would be out of the office for over two weeks and they would call me when they returned. I waited three weeks and called HR--never heard back.

They are dealing with health care reform and know they need new skills. Appear to be afraid to pull the trigger and too many people want to be part of the process. Was not all that interested because who wants to move to Buffalo.

Operations Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at HealthNow New York in August 2010.

I had a great experience meeting with someone from Human Resources. I was able to meet with this individual because I attended a networking event. The individual in Human Resources referred me to one of the hiring Senior Managers. I met with the Senior Manager within 2 weeks of the initial interview. Both meetings were great and very informative.

Interview Questions

Worked for HealthNow New York? Contribute to the Community!