HealthONE

Relevance Date Difficulty

RN Quality Coordinator Interview

RN Quality Coordinator
Denver, CO

I interviewed at HealthONE in March 2012.

Interview Details – Centralized HR with outsourced background checks and drug testing by Employee Health. Actual calling of the hiring managers before an interview is set up by HR is frowned upon. It can be difficult to get your resume seen by a real person; customization of resume to include key words reflected in the job description may help quite a lot to get you past the computer screening and to an HR specialist.

Interview Question – The interviewers mostly talked about themselves and asked only one or two questions to me.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – For non-managers, not much room for negotiation at all.

Lab/Phlebotomist Interview

Lab/Phlebotomist
Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at HealthONE in April 2011.

Interview Details – The whole process is long. It seems like they hire anyone regardless if they can do the job or are a responsible person

Interview Question – How you would handle certain situations   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – When you need a job you take what is offered

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Edison, NJ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at HealthONE in August 2011.

Interview Details – their office looks not good (dark and not organized) and front desk was not very friendly.

Interview Question – why did you leave your previous job?   Answer Question

Radiation Therapist Interview

Radiation Therapist

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at HealthONE.

Interview Details – Very smooth interview process. No problems.

Interview Question – Give one example how you have made a suggestion to improve your department,   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The tried to pay me 6 dollars less an hour. Had to fight for my same salary a previous job.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for HealthONE? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at HealthONE interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by HealthONE employees and interview candidates.