HealthPlus of Michigan Interview Questions

Updated Jun 5, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at HealthPlus of Michigan

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at HealthPlus of Michigan.

Interview

It was very relaxed. The people in management are normal, real, fair people. They asked good challenging questions that really made me think, and I was grateful I was prepared. I felt respected. I never felt scrutinized or uncomfortable, it was so easy. I left feeling positive about the experience.

Interview Questions

Intern Interview

Interview

The hiring process was pretty straight forward. I was called in for an in person interview with three people (all at one time, not one-on-one with each) and they basically went over my resume. They asked me in detail more about my previous jobs and about specific classes that I took in college. Nothing tricky or out of the ordinary. Within two days, I received an e mail stating that I received the job!

Interview Questions

• There weren't really any difficult or unexpected questions. Pretty much cut and dry.   Answer Question