HealthPort Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2015

1.9

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at HealthPort (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

The interview process was actually ok. My interviewer asked pretty easy questions. You could tell they were in need of people right away. They have a very high turnover rate because people are pressured to work hard and are very under appreciated.

Interview Questions

• Do I have reliable transportation.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiations. It was their way or the highway. They don't believe in negotiating with their employees at all.

Release of Information Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at HealthPort (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I Interviewed in one office, I was asked a few questions and I answered honestly. After I answered the questions the manager saw me out of the door. After the interview I heard from the manager shortly with an offer letter. I heard from manager via email.

Interview Questions

• Do you mind working overtime?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange Park, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at HealthPort (Orange Park, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Super easy, fast, like any standard interview. Home of company is located in Georgia and process is completed by that staff, super friendly and mostly positive process. Main issue/concern is I start really soon and don't know the location of where I am supposed to report.... No hiring information informed me and no one responded to my email.

ROI Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at HealthPort.

Interview

I didn't need to interview. Friend got me a job there. Only had to fill out paperwork. Very easy. Had no back ground and they trained me for the position. I started out as data entry and worked my way up to roi specialist with in a week .

ROI Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at HealthPort (Norcross, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with one other person. They asked us pretty easy interview questions. We were interviewed by basically 4 people. My interview was on a Tuesday I received a offer letter the following week.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with change?   1 Answer

Release of Information Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at HealthPort.

Interview

Laid back, not too intense. Mostly focused on prior experience. Only took about 20 minutes or so. Not a bad experience at all. The staff looked friendly.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were in a difficult situation? Prior experience?   Answer Question

Release of Information Specialist I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at HealthPort.

Interview

submitted resume via indeed phone call next day to ask for days available to come in 1:1 interview, very easy,no more than 30 minutes. basic questions. job offer letter received 5 hours before needing to come in. pay range is 14-17

IT Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at HealthPort.

Interview

Standard first call to cover technical questions to make sure the potential employee knows the basics. If chosen for a face to face it is usually with a manager and a peer or two. They can ask additional technical questions and other standard interview questions. They also ask basic questions such as "Why would you like to work at HealthPort?", "Why are you leaving your current position?", "Where would you like to be in 5 years?", and "What types of tools would you want to work with?"

Interview Questions

• Everything was really standard. If you google "Questions to ask during an IT Engineering interview", you'll be covered.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It went through the recruiter and there wasn't any negotiation.

ROI Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online – interviewed at HealthPort (Houston, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

I met up with the DM! We spoke in the conference room! She just asked me some basic interview questions about my experience and background. I basically was hired with my background and experience.

Interview Questions

• what was your experience in Medical Records and knowledge of Hipaa!   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at HealthPort (Alpharetta, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

Two different Recruiter contacted me for two positions at two different locations. First position I interviewed, it was a peer interview but I didn't get called back for that position. A week later another recruiter contacted me to come in for the second position. The recruiter was pleasant to talk to. I received a call the following day from the recruiter offering me the position.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work for healthport? Describe a time when you had a difficult task?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It wasn't a negotiation phase, I was informed what the pay was and I accepted.