HealthSpring

HealthSpring Manager Interview Questions

3.4

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at HealthSpring in March 2013.

Phone call from recruiter 2 weeks after applying online, scheduled a 15 minute interview over the phone verifying resume and experience, scheduled for a in person interview . It was a panel interview and the managers were very nice and warm, they made the process easier, but the questions were a bit challenging, behavioral questions. Got an offer 2 weeks later. Excited to start!

Interview Questions
Didn't negotiate, felt the offer was fair.

Other Interview Reviews for HealthSpring

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at HealthSpring in April 2012.

Process started as a call from a recruiter, then a follow-up call from the primary recruiter with direct questions on skills, team building, process improvement, and standard operating procedures. The process moved on with a phone interview with a member of company management. This phone interview lasted almost 90 minutes. After the call, the process seemed to stall, however after several weeks, I was asked to come on-site for a face to face. As I walked through the building, I noticed the focus of the staff on tasks, saw friendly banter among cube mates. The office is large and open, plenty of natural light from windows.

I was interviewed by a panel who asked questions and follow-up on management style, processes, as well as other specific questions related to the position. The interview lasted 2 hours. Overall the process was direct, professional, and as enjoyable as interviews can possibly be to the one being interviewed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at HealthSpring in November 2011.

Everyone I came in contact with was very nice and very knowledgeable about their job as well as the position I was interviewing for. The HR dept. was very responsive and moved quickly with scheduling.

Interview Questions
    I was offered a fair salary so I didn't negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at HealthSpring in July 2009.

Initial contact from recruiter consisting of brief skills assessment. 2 weeks later contacted by hiring manager for 1-1 interview.

Ok

Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at HealthSpring in July 2011.

Very unorganized