Healthcare Management Systems

Interviews for Top Jobs at Healthcare Management Systems

Seller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Healthcare Management Systems in June 2012.

I received an ad from the job and then i call them. They tell me about the job that it is about health fitness international company and they need new youth workers who want an experience to work further. i went their and they offer me this job. But unfortunately i could not do that job because it was long distance from my place and i had problem of transportation on that time so i reject it.

Interview Questions
    • if your father do some kind of business then why don't he let you to go other state alone?   View Answer
    you would not get any better product than us.

Clinical ASA I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Healthcare Management Systems in March 2010.

I was contacted by an inside recruiter who saw my resume online. My interview was scheduled for two days later and all interview documents and necessary information was emailed the following day. I first met with the two directors of the department I was interviewing for. Then I met with the three team leads. Both directors asked personality questions (the "what if" situations), while the team leads asked real questions trying to decide if I would be a good fit for them. Overall, it was very stressing at all. Four work days afterward I received a call from the recruiter who proceeded to offer me the job. As my salary requirement was met, I accepted the offer.

Interview Questions
    • What type of issues do you expect to handle? (Tech support position)   Answer Question

Professional Staff (Technical) Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Healthcare Management Systems.

Was initially very impressed by their human resources staff, but not by their follow-up. They gave incomplete directions to their office and failed to mention security protocols for entering the building. Though main point of contact was physically present in the office for my interview, this person didn't even bother to come out from the office for a personal greeting. That set the tone for the rest of the morning. The interviewers were nice enough, but the process felt haphazard and rushed, and there was no cohesiveness to the interviewers' approaches. Each interviewer offered completely different versions of the job requirements and expectations. Most stuck to personality-based questions (behavioral interviewing) and asked very few questions about my actual work or qualifications. One interviewer spent considerable time describing how difficult the job was going to be and suggested that other company employees might not be receptive to the person accepting the position. I left there knowing I did not want to work there. Afterwards, absolutely no feedback or follow-up from the HR contact except (three weeks later) a standard rejection form-letter signed by a person I had never talked to during the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • Would you accept an entry or lower level position, knowing that the company is growing so much that you might be able to get a promotion?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mehrāb Jhejān (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Employee in Mehrāb Jhejān (Pakistan)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Healthcare Management Systems in February 2012.

to work efficiently

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pik Uk (Hong Kong)
    Anonymous Employee in Pik Uk (Hong Kong)

I applied online – interviewed at Healthcare Management Systems in January 2012.

work hard always and try to suceed in the life becuase nothing is easy without money you should loe money.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Healthcare Management Systems in January 2011.

that was campus interview. i was not satisfied with the job criteria. job location was not correct accordin to salary that was so far from my home town.