Healthcare Parking Systems of America

Healthcare Parking Systems of America Interview Questions

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Healthcare Parking Systems of America

Site Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Healthcare Parking Systems of America.

Interview

They would first ask you to apply at the website and then go on to call you for interview. Interview very simple and then would be checked for driving record, criminal record, and drug test.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Healthcare Parking Systems of America (Gainesville, FL).

Interview

Very simple interview. It was only with the area manager in Gainesville who just asked basic questions about myself. Almost everyone there was just hired there as a college job for extra money, not as a career, so it was simple.

Negotiation

no negotiations, just mention how often you would like to work and what part of the day.

Valet Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Healthcare Parking Systems of America.

Interview

Applied to online job posting. There was only one interview. I did not get asked many questions about myself. The interviewer mostly just told me about the job and pay and expected tips. I had to fill out the forms on my first interview. I had to submit to background check. After passing background check, I was told to report for my first day. The process took about a week

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult. I wasn't asked many questions at all.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiable.

Valet Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Healthcare Parking Systems of America (Gainesville, FL) in August 2009.

Interview

The manager was really easy to talk to. We talked for about 30 minutes about everything under the sun. Never had to actually get in a car and drive. Do not be nervous! The company is pretty decent to work for. Everyone has boss problems everywhere, but the people I worked with were unbeatable. Really great community and you will make friends that have your back. I think it is the best job you can have while you are in college.

Interview Questions

• Really nothing difficult. They only ask if you can drive stick. And if you tell them you are still learning that is usually good enough.   Answer Question

Negotiation

As long as you have a decent amount of hours you can work a week they are pretty flexible with you if you have class and other important things. Usually someone can pick up your shift if you need it. Depends on when though.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Healthcare Parking Systems of America (Tallahassee, FL) in July 2008.

Interview

The interview was a simple one, as it was just a job while attending college. I left a message and the manager called me back for a short phone interview. Then, I had a one on one interview at the valet site that took less than an hour, and he called me back later that day to offer me the job.