Healthcare Parking Systems of America

Healthcare Parking Systems of America Interview Questions

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Healthcare Parking Systems of America

Site Supervisor Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Healthcare Parking Systems of America.

They would first ask you to apply at the website and then go on to call you for interview. Interview very simple and then would be checked for driving record, criminal record, and drug test.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Healthcare Parking Systems of America.

Very simple interview. It was only with the area manager in Gainesville who just asked basic questions about myself. Almost everyone there was just hired there as a college job for extra money, not as a career, so it was simple.

no negotiations, just mention how often you would like to work and what part of the day.

Valet Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Healthcare Parking Systems of America.

Applied to online job posting. There was only one interview. I did not get asked many questions about myself. The interviewer mostly just told me about the job and pay and expected tips. I had to fill out the forms on my first interview. I had to submit to background check. After passing background check, I was told to report for my first day. The process took about a week

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult. I wasn't asked many questions at all.   Answer Question
    No negotiable.

Valet Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Healthcare Parking Systems of America in August 2009.

The manager was really easy to talk to. We talked for about 30 minutes about everything under the sun. Never had to actually get in a car and drive. Do not be nervous! The company is pretty decent to work for. Everyone has boss problems everywhere, but the people I worked with were unbeatable. Really great community and you will make friends that have your back. I think it is the best job you can have while you are in college.

Interview Questions
    • Really nothing difficult. They only ask if you can drive stick. And if you tell them you are still learning that is usually good enough.   Answer Question
    As long as you have a decent amount of hours you can work a week they are pretty flexible with you if you have class and other important things. Usually someone can pick up your shift if you need it. Depends on when though.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

The process took a dayinterviewed at Healthcare Parking Systems of America in July 2008.

The interview was a simple one, as it was just a job while attending college. I left a message and the manager called me back for a short phone interview. Then, I had a one on one interview at the valet site that took less than an hour, and he called me back later that day to offer me the job.