Healthcare Realty

Interviews for Top Jobs at Healthcare Realty

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Healthcare Realty in September 2013.

Applied to the position on line after being recommended for the position by two friends (connections within the company). I received a phone call from the company to come in for initial meet and greet/interview. I arrived at interview 20 minutes early and was thoroughly prepared. Interview went exceptionally well and after I left I sent a thank you email later that afternoon. Three days later I followed up with a 30-60-90 day plan of personal goals for myself (in regards to the company) if I were to get hired. After not hearing anything from the company, I followed up with twice with phone call and once through email. They finally responded with a generic system automated email that they had given the position to a better qualified candidate. This was for an entry level graphic design position... I have a full portfolio and a 4 year BFA degree with the focus being in graphic design.

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Healthcare Realty in February 2010.

A few days after emailing my resume, someone emailed me to schedule an interview which I thought was odd. The interviewer outlined the available times and noted that times were assigned on a first come, first serve basis. I replied with the time I was available and she sent a confirmation email. The interviewer was very nice and went into details about the position/company. In my opinion, the interview was a success. Obviously, she thought so too as she emailed me again the same day to schedule a second interview. She, again, outlined the times she had available on a first come, first serve basis but this time between a 4hr window during the afternoon the next day. I scheduled the second interview but this time walked away not sure how it went as it was somewhat unorganized. The initial interviewer introduced me to another associate and they looked at one another asking where should they start. Five minutes into the interview, another associate was introduced and the initial interviewer left me to speak with the other associates. I was not asked typical interview questions but rather told more about the company and the position. I was told they had interviews scheduled through the remainder of the week and that was two days ago. I have not heard a response yet.

Interview Questions