Healthcare Services Group

Very Easy Interview

Housekeeping Interview

Housekeeping
Ripley, TN

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Healthcare Services Group in June 2010.

Interview Details – The interview lacked the fact of the matter which was that hours were based on the status of the relationship you had with the manager, good terms meant more hours, if you were not a friend you got the other end.

Interview Question – have you ever dealt with adult bowel movements?   View Answer

Housekeeper Interview

Housekeeper

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Healthcare Services Group.

Interview Details – Not very thorough at all, they were desperate for help I think

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, I needed a job bad

Housekeeping Interview

Housekeeping

The process took a day - interviewed at Healthcare Services Group in June 2011.

Interview Details – Drug screening , background check, ID papers, and signing of paperwork.

Interview Question – what experience do I have. Where I worked before.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – A few cents over minimum wage.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Healthcare Services Group

Worked for Healthcare Services Group? Contribute to the Community!