Healthcare Services Group

Updated Oct 21, 2014
Updated Oct 21, 2014

2.0

Dietitian Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Healthcare Services Group in July 2014.

They went through my resume job by job and asked questions about my role. They wantes to know about my graduate school research and my work with professors. Very open and kind. I felt really comfortable.

I negoiated for 2 weeks vacation instead of more $$.

Manager In Training Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Healthcare Services Group in May 2014.

Found a classified ad for a management training program with a focus on older adults. Since this is my background, I sent a resume. I was almost immediately contacted by a district manager who wanted to interview me right away. We met at a fast food place for the initial interview, then toured a facility where HCSG had a contract for a "field interview." I was offered a job almost immediately upon completing the field interview.

Interview Questions
    • All questions are fairly standard: what makes you think you're qualified, are you willing to relocate, what makes you want this job, etc. If you've interviewed before for any job, you know what you're up against.   Answer Question

Housekeeping Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Youngstown, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Youngstown, OH

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Healthcare Services Group in November 2013.

my interview in the company is in person is mandatory now very procedure in Housekeeping & Laundry Manager .Managing a staff between 10-25 employees
    Responsibility for daily payroll and budget management ,Recruitment and training of all front line staff
    Acting as a liaison between the facility and HCSG Ordering supplies, laundry rooms ,Day to day oversee of the operations in the departments in the job,

Interview Questions
    • in this company this spots learned buffing stripping and waxed floor and do pay roll and have good rectitude to work in the facility and have good relation sheep, in the the job   Answer Question
    good pay and good ideal in the job

Account Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Healthcare Services Group.

I had a friend who worked for the company and had given me the local District Managers phone number. I call the D.M. and had a very brief interview over the phone with him, it turned out to be more of me interviewing him than him I.

Interview Questions
    • He didn't really care about me, he asked about my work history and that was it. They were very desperate.   Answer Question
    There wasn't much negotiation, I told them I needed to be around $1200 a pay period and they said no problem. There was a problem though, I got my first check and it was $400 short of where it was supposed to be.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied online – interviewed at Healthcare Services Group in July 2013.

Received a phone call just a few days after applying. The recruiter basically went over what the company did, asked if I had any questions, and then we set up a time for an in person interview. Interview was pretty standard with behavioral questions and questions about different areas from my resume.

A lot of hours to go with very little pay.

Housekeeper Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Healthcare Services Group.

Not very thorough at all, they were desperate for help I think

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, I needed a job bad

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Healthcare Services Group.

Responded to an ad on the internet and was contacted by District Manager. The first phase was a brief telephone interview talking briefly about the company, job description and my work experience. That was followed by a face to face interview at one of the facilities managed by the District Manager and discussed company culture and opportunity, opportunity at hand and my work experience. That interview as followed by a telephone call from an Account Manager at another facility requesting a face to face meeting as a second interview. Discussed more details about the job and training process. Two days later called by Account Manager and was advised the District Manager authorized him to offer me the position which would be contingent upon completion of paperwork and a background check which could take anywhere from two days to two weeks.

Offer was made and I accepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Healthcare Services Group in February 2013.

Interview is relatively laid back, not too many tricky HR questions. It seemed that they were trying to get to know me on a personal level. Spent the first part of the interview explaining who they are and what they do. Spent the second part asking me questions. Typical stuff like what I know about the company and past experience.

Interview Questions
    • They set up a scenario where they were essentially short staffed and how I would handle it.   View Answers (2)

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Healthcare Services Group.

Rather easy, basic interview questions - tell me about yourself, why are you looking, what are you strenghs, what are your weakness,

Interview Questions
    • no really difficult questions just be ready to give example of items from your resume   Answer Question
    Initial salary offer in line with expectations. Negotiated start date

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Healthcare Services Group in January 2013.

You will most likely be interview by managers, district managers, and regional managers before you are hired.

I accepted the offer without negotiation. But I encourage negotiation.