Healthcare Services Group Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2015
Updated Apr 14, 2015

2.1

Housekeeping Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Youngstown, OH) in November 2013.

Interview

my interview in the company is in person is mandatory now very procedure in Housekeeping & Laundry Manager .Managing a staff between 10-25 employees
    Responsibility for daily payroll and budget management ,Recruitment and training of all front line staff
    Acting as a liaison between the facility and HCSG Ordering supplies, laundry rooms ,Day to day oversee of the operations in the departments in the job,

Interview Questions

• in this company this spots learned buffing stripping and waxed floor and do pay roll and have good rectitude to work in the facility and have good relation sheep, in the the job   Answer Question

Negotiation

good pay and good ideal in the job

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Healthcare Services Group.

Interview

I had a friend who worked for the company and had given me the local District Managers phone number. I call the D.M. and had a very brief interview over the phone with him, it turned out to be more of me interviewing him than him I.

Interview Questions

• He didn't really care about me, he asked about my work history and that was it. They were very desperate.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't much negotiation, I told them I needed to be around $1200 a pay period and they said no problem. There was a problem though, I got my first check and it was $400 short of where it was supposed to be.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Saint Petersburg, FL) in July 2013.

Interview

Received a phone call just a few days after applying. The recruiter basically went over what the company did, asked if I had any questions, and then we set up a time for an in person interview. Interview was pretty standard with behavioral questions and questions about different areas from my resume.

A lot of hours to go with very little pay.

Housekeeper Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Healthcare Services Group.

Interview

Not very thorough at all, they were desperate for help I think

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, I needed a job bad

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Healthcare Services Group.

Interview

Responded to an ad on the internet and was contacted by District Manager. The first phase was a brief telephone interview talking briefly about the company, job description and my work experience. That was followed by a face to face interview at one of the facilities managed by the District Manager and discussed company culture and opportunity, opportunity at hand and my work experience. That interview as followed by a telephone call from an Account Manager at another facility requesting a face to face meeting as a second interview. Discussed more details about the job and training process. Two days later called by Account Manager and was advised the District Manager authorized him to offer me the position which would be contingent upon completion of paperwork and a background check which could take anywhere from two days to two weeks.

Negotiation

Offer was made and I accepted.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Nashville, TN) in February 2013.

Interview

Interview is relatively laid back, not too many tricky HR questions. It seemed that they were trying to get to know me on a personal level. Spent the first part of the interview explaining who they are and what they do. Spent the second part asking me questions. Typical stuff like what I know about the company and past experience.

Interview Questions

• They set up a scenario where they were essentially short staffed and how I would handle it.   2 Answers

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Rather easy, basic interview questions - tell me about yourself, why are you looking, what are you strenghs, what are your weakness,

Interview Questions

• no really difficult questions just be ready to give example of items from your resume   Answer Question

Negotiation

Initial salary offer in line with expectations. Negotiated start date

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Miami, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

You will most likely be interview by managers, district managers, and regional managers before you are hired.

Negotiation

I accepted the offer without negotiation. But I encourage negotiation.

ACCOUNT MANAGER/CDM Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Healthcare Services Group in January 2013.

Interview

Out of the blue I received telephone call asking me for interview. Interview held at local restaurant, about 10 minutes into interview, District Manager told me he wanted to offer me the position and pulled out Employment offer letter with salary and a planned outline of job growth.

Dietary Services Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Healthcare Services Group (San Luis Obispo, CA).

Interview

The interview was not scary at all and it seemed as if they needed people really badly so they would just hire anyone. They are expanding like crazy right now so I see why.

Interview Questions

• The only question I remember being asked was if I have ever needed to stick to a budget.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was unable to negotiate much as their training programs are pretty set in stone.