Healthcare Services Group Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2015

2.1

Manager In Training Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Healthcare Services Group in May 2014.

Interview

Found a classified ad for a management training program with a focus on older adults. Since this is my background, I sent a resume. I was almost immediately contacted by a district manager who wanted to interview me right away. We met at a fast food place for the initial interview, then toured a facility where HCSG had a contract for a "field interview." I was offered a job almost immediately upon completing the field interview.

Interview Questions

• All questions are fairly standard: what makes you think you're qualified, are you willing to relocate, what makes you want this job, etc. If you've interviewed before for any job, you know what you're up against.   Answer Question

Housekeeping Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sonoma, CA

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Sonoma, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

i was told that i was getting a more high salary but than time passed and i was ignored we work hard i was hired and i expected to get the salary i was told i was going to get i atempted asking but all i heard qas all get back to you as soon as possible never heard or waa told the answer

Interview Questions

• how many years of experinces   1 Answer

Housekeeper Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Healthcare Services Group in February 2014.

Interview

They took us all in a room and told us all LIES.And acted like we were all stupid.When we asked questions they said I don't know.We filled out our papers and then we did our phone calls and then back to work.

Floor Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Avon, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Avon, OH) in January 2014.

Interview

I was told I would get paid holidays , full time and raises. I was asked if I smoke. Told if I did figure out a way to pass test then smoke off site or in vehicle .

Housekeeping Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Youngstown, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Youngstown, OH) in November 2013.

Interview

my interview in the company is in person is mandatory now very procedure in Housekeeping & Laundry Manager .Managing a staff between 10-25 employees Responsibility for daily payroll and budget management ,Recruitment and training of all front line staff Acting as a liaison between the facility and HCSG Ordering supplies, laundry rooms ,Day to day oversee of the operations in the departments in the job,

Interview Questions

• in this company this spots learned buffing stripping and waxed floor and do pay roll and have good rectitude to work in the facility and have good relation sheep, in the the job   Answer Question

Negotiation

good pay and good ideal in the job

Housekeeping Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Katy, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Katy, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

Met at starbucks, asked me a few questions about my experience and I received the job in a week. The person who met with me was not my boss, he was a district training manager, but didn't train me either..

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Healthcare Services Group.

Interview

I had a friend who worked for the company and had given me the local District Managers phone number. I call the D.M. and had a very brief interview over the phone with him, it turned out to be more of me interviewing him than him I.

Interview Questions

• He didn't really care about me, he asked about my work history and that was it. They were very desperate.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't much negotiation, I told them I needed to be around $1200 a pay period and they said no problem. There was a problem though, I got my first check and it was $400 short of where it was supposed to be.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Healthcare Services Group (Saint Petersburg, FL) in July 2013.

Interview

Received a phone call just a few days after applying. The recruiter basically went over what the company did, asked if I had any questions, and then we set up a time for an in person interview. Interview was pretty standard with behavioral questions and questions about different areas from my resume.

A lot of hours to go with very little pay.

Housekeeper Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Healthcare Services Group.

Interview

Not very thorough at all, they were desperate for help I think

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, I needed a job bad

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Healthcare Services Group.

Interview

Responded to an ad on the internet and was contacted by District Manager. The first phase was a brief telephone interview talking briefly about the company, job description and my work experience. That was followed by a face to face interview at one of the facilities managed by the District Manager and discussed company culture and opportunity, opportunity at hand and my work experience. That interview as followed by a telephone call from an Account Manager at another facility requesting a face to face meeting as a second interview. Discussed more details about the job and training process. Two days later called by Account Manager and was advised the District Manager authorized him to offer me the position which would be contingent upon completion of paperwork and a background check which could take anywhere from two days to two weeks.

Negotiation

Offer was made and I accepted.