Healthcare Services Group

Updated Jan 12, 2015
Updated Jan 12, 2015

2.5

Management Trainee Interview

A friend of mine introduced me to the District Manager. He interviewed me for about 40 minutes. A good part of that was him selling me on the company. Then he switched gears and tried to scare me away with all Trainee has to go through. The main thing you have to do in this interview is sell your customer service experience and let them know you can handle anything they give you.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if an administrator is demanding a service or more service and you don't have the resources readily available?   Answer Question
Initial offers are very low because of the promotion that should come. If they really like you, you can definitely ask for more.

Other Interview Reviews for Healthcare Services Group

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied online – interviewed at Healthcare Services Group in July 2013.

Received a phone call just a few days after applying. The recruiter basically went over what the company did, asked if I had any questions, and then we set up a time for an in person interview. Interview was pretty standard with behavioral questions and questions about different areas from my resume.

A lot of hours to go with very little pay.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Healthcare Services Group in August 2010.

Initial over the phone assessment, upon completion a 1:1 interview with District Manager.

Interview Questions
    Very little negotiating, promised wage would increase as I would grow within the company. Claimed every employee goes through the process.

Management Trainee Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Healthcare Services Group in January 2011.

Typical 1:1 interview questions.The company promises heaven on earth and growth and rapid promotion depending on performance but it all to get you in.

Interview Questions
    Please do not take it, they will over work you and there is no supprt structure.You are on your own

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Healthcare Services Group in January 2011.

Applied for the management trainee position and got a call right away (around two days). Got a call asking if I was still interested in the position and when I was available for an interview. I met the interviewer the following week and it went well. There was a second interview which was a walk through of the facility and finally a job offer.