Healthcare Services

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Healthcare Services in August 2010.

Interview Details – Initial over the phone assessment, upon completion a 1:1 interview with District Manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Very little negotiating, promised wage would increase as I would grow within the company. Claimed every employee goes through the process.

Management Trainee

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Healthcare Services in January 2011.

Interview Details – Applied for the management trainee position and got a call right away (around two days). Got a call asking if I was still interested in the position and when I was available for an interview. I met the interviewer the following week and it went well. There was a second interview which was a walk through of the facility and finally a job offer.

Management Trainee

The process took a day - interviewed at Healthcare Services in January 2011.

Interview Details – Typical 1:1 interview questions.The company promises heaven on earth and growth and rapid promotion depending on performance but it all to get you in.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Please do not take it, they will over work you and there is no supprt structure.You are on your own

Interviews for Top Jobs at Healthcare Services

Worked for Healthcare Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Healthcare Services Management Trainee interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Healthcare Services employees and interview candidates.