Healthesystems Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Healthesystems

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Healthesystems (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Quick phone screen followed soon after by an in-person tech interview with over 6 people. A money offer over the phone came back soon after. The most striking thing about the interview was how easy the questions were. In retrospect, I should have seen it as a warning sign.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They made me a much more generous offer than I expected, so I took it.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Healthesystems in May 2013.

Interview

Several people interviewed me in nice prompt manner. The interviewers were courteous.Some people were for available after the meeting. In fact the two people who then lost their jobs were also available after their losses of jobs. I also was noted for top publications which showed my skill. I was told the experience and potential is nice.

Interview Questions

• The problem of some talk and how long the job will last for regular status for availability.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The normal procedure and pay was comparable then I was offered a bonus due to my publications and experience.