Healthgrades

Updated Sep 20, 2014
Updated Sep 20, 2014

2.5

Group Vice President Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Healthgrades.

Phone interview with HR Manager led to a phone interview with the hiring manager which led to two face interviews which led to a phone interview with the President of the company which led to the offer stage with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle yourself in extremely stressful situations?   Answer Question
    It s open and fair.

Senior Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Healthgrades.

Total run around, disrespectful and interviewed with people that had maybe GED's or appeared to have little to no education or clinical experience. Never experienced anything like it and should have listened to my head initially and declined the recruiter's call knowing the reputation of this organization.

Interview Questions
    • None, it was a joke, who is your favorite public figure, If you want the job, just make sure you act like you have a chip on your shoulder about healthcare provider - they do not like physicians!   Answer Question

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Healthgrades in May 2014.

After an initial phone screen, set up by the recruiting agency, I went in for a 2 hour interview process; first with a panel of four "developers" (actually only one developer and four designers), followed by a department head, then a senior management person.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question for me was asked by a designer who focused on the difference between Illustrator and Photoshop, raster and vector and what SVG was.   View Answer
    • Describe the BOX pattern? (CSS/html)   Answer Question
    • After the page loads, can you load an external css file to the head with JQuery?   View Answer

Creative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Healthgrades.

I was called immediately for an onsite interview which was informal and easy. Everyone was very nice and extremely easy to talk to. After that, unfortunately, I heard nothing... even after following up. That put up some red flags and seemed incredibly unprofessional and a huge waste of time.

Project Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Healthgrades in March 2014.

Have to have a phone interview before speaking to the hiring manager. The person on the phone followed a script, they seemed disinterested in the answers I was giving.

Scrum Master Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Healthgrades in March 2014.

Initial phone screen followed by two on site interviews. People seemed energetic and happy to be here. Floor plan is open and built for agile teams. Location is downtown and close to many amenities. Plenty of break rooms and meeting rooms. Space is very collaborative.

Interview Questions
    • "How would you handle stakeholders that want something that wasn't accounted for in iteration planning"   Answer Question
    I didn't negotiate. They met me at the current salary I was making. I am under the impression that they are on the conservative side when it comes to salary.

Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Healthgrades.

A panel interview style- 2 hours long!! Lots of situational questions- What would you do if... How would you respond to... etc.

There are multiple panels, each group gets 30 minutes to interview you. Can be intense, if they offer water- take it, you'll need it there is a lot of talking.

Many of the questions repeated in each of the panels. Figure out examples before hand that can be used for multiple situations; Customer Service, Communication, Learning abilities etc.

Des Interview

went well. Several phone interviews followed by one onsite. The process went smooth and fast.

went great. Good honest

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Healthgrades in February 2013.

Interviewer called prior to the scheduled time. Please try to at least feign interest in the work you do and the company. Though I was very interested in this opportunity, the lackluster exchange dimmed all interest.

Scrum Master? Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Healthgrades in September 2012.

Took a week to get the initial interview setup and then when they called, they tried to interview me for a totally different position, one which I had no experience for. Then, when the topic was switched back over to the original position, the interviewer lied about the requirements and tried to get me off the phone. Very odd and very unprofessional.