Healthland Interview Questions

Updated Jun 12, 2015

2.6

Associate Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Healthland (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2015.

Interview

I first had a 20-minute phone interview with HR who scheduled me for an in-person interview right away with the hiring manager. 45 min interview with him. Got a phone call that same day to come back in 3 days for an interview with the Senior VP and hiring manager again.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate. I planned to but they offered the salary I wanted right away.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Healthland (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2014.

Interview

Informal process. Talked with two managers and the previous person. Previous person shared salary information as well as job specifics. I had worked there as a contractor and was recruited for this spot. It wasn't what I wanted but would be great for a detailed IT pm.

Clinical Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Healthland in December 2012.

Interview

Took a couple of months between initial interview and offer. The interview process was very easy and all via phone. On-boarding took a while to happen. A recruiter found my resume online and called me. I was then interviewed by the Manager of Clinical Services. He was very nice and friendly. Easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer
    • How do you feel about travel?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. I gave them my requirements and they gave me what I asked for.

Payroll Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Healthland (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview process with Healthland began with a phone interview with a recruiter, then a phone interview with the Accounting Manager. Then face-to-face interviews with the Accounting Manager and the interem Controller. Then it progressed to a phone interview with the acting CFO. At that point the recruiter stayed in contact with me until the acting CFO could return from a business trip to approve a job offer to me.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult interview question was: "what are some of your former achievements?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer was a bit lower than the money that had been discussed in the interview process. I negotiated with the company and wasn't able to get the starting salary increased, but did get approval for a raise at 90 days.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Healthland (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2010.

Interview

Recruited via LinkedIn; interview process was a detailed interview with a headhunter, followed by a screening interview with the hiring Vice President, followed by in-person interviews with other product managers, the CIO, and the hiring Vice President.

Interview Questions

• There was no 'most difficult or unexpected question'. The interview participants from Healthland were familiar with my resume, and asked no detailed or challenging questions. In my opinion, they were not trained in interviewing skills/technique.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I provided my current salary and was asked what my minimum expectations were for the new position. They met my requests, so no formal negotiation was needed.