Healthland

Updated Aug 26, 2014
Updated Aug 26, 2014

2.3

Clinical Implementation Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Healthland in December 2012.

Took a couple of months between initial interview and offer. The interview process was very easy and all via phone. On-boarding took a while to happen. A recruiter found my resume online and called me. I was then interviewed by the Manager of Clinical Services. He was very nice and friendly. Easy to talk to.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. I gave them my requirements and they gave me what I asked for.

Payroll Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Healthland in April 2011.

The interview process with Healthland began with a phone interview with a recruiter, then a phone interview with the Accounting Manager. Then face-to-face interviews with the Accounting Manager and the interem Controller. Then it progressed to a phone interview with the acting CFO. At that point the recruiter stayed in contact with me until the acting CFO could return from a business trip to approve a job offer to me.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult interview question was: "what are some of your former achievements?"   Answer Question
    The offer was a bit lower than the money that had been discussed in the interview process. I negotiated with the company and wasn't able to get the starting salary increased, but did get approval for a raise at 90 days.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Healthland in November 2010.

Recruited via LinkedIn; interview process was a detailed interview with a headhunter, followed by a screening interview with the hiring Vice President, followed by in-person interviews with other product managers, the CIO, and the hiring Vice President.

Interview Questions
    • There was no 'most difficult or unexpected question'. The interview participants from Healthland were familiar with my resume, and asked no detailed or challenging questions. In my opinion, they were not trained in interviewing skills/technique.   View Answer
    I provided my current salary and was asked what my minimum expectations were for the new position. They met my requests, so no formal negotiation was needed.