Healthline

Updated Dec 12, 2014
Updated Dec 12, 2014

2.5

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Healthline.

Interviewed with 4 different people. Questions were standard and pretty easy. Had some discussion about previous projects and their implementation.
    Interviewers were all very friendly.
    From the interview to getting an offer it must have been a week at most.

Interview Questions
    They didn't match a better offer I had, but they did improve their initial one.

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Healthline in March 2014.

I was contacted a few weeks after applying for the production assistant position at Healthline. I had a thirty minute phone interview with a recruiter. He was very friendly and asked pretty standard interview questions about my experience and if I would be willing to handle some of the more tedious requirements of the position. After the interview, he informed me of the following steps in the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • How and why would you be willing to handle the less glamorous responsibilities of the position?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

apply online and one phone interview then on-site intervuew

Senior Director Product Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Healthline in April 2013.

The recruiter is professional, everything after the recruiter is lackluster, and disrespectful. Communication to schedule onsite was blundered by an internal resource, then all communication flatlined... I sent message to find out what's going on, and then I received a message they wanted move forward with "Less experienced candidate". Wow... usually smart people hire smarter people... I suspect the opposite is the winning strategy at Healthline.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Healthline.

First Recruiter Will Call and Collect Your Background Information. Then Hiring Manager makes a call about 30 - 45 Minutes for technical Interview which will be purely Java Technology Interview... Hence requires Deep Knowledge of Java... If you are good enough to crack Call interview then Person is called for onsite interview and If it goes well then the same day or very next day the Job is offered... Such a nice and smooth Interview process...!!!

Interview Questions
    • As long as You are Good At Java Technology... You will not find much Difficulties...!!!   View Answers (2)