Healthline

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Healthline in July 2012.

Interview Details – Basic CS, Java, Spring and SQL questions. I was asked to implement a predictive search system for 12-button phones.
The interview process spans 3 - 4 people, each ask their own set of questions (some had repeats so I guess they don't coordinate their efforts in that sense). They were all very friendly and welcoming.

Interview Question – Nothing particularly unusual about the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was able to negotiate a salary increase due to a better offer at a different company. They did not match it, but they did increase their offer.

Production Assistant Interview

Production Assistant
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Healthline in March 2014.

Interview Details – I was contacted a few weeks after applying for the production assistant position at Healthline. I had a thirty minute phone interview with a recruiter. He was very friendly and asked pretty standard interview questions about my experience and if I would be willing to handle some of the more tedious requirements of the position. After the interview, he informed me of the following steps in the interview process.

Interview Question – How and why would you be willing to handle the less glamorous responsibilities of the position?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Healthline

Interview Details – apply online and one phone interview then on-site intervuew

Interview Question – what can you bring to the company   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Senior Director Product Engineering Interview

Senior Director Product Engineering
San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Healthline in April 2013.

Interview Details – The recruiter is professional, everything after the recruiter is lackluster, and disrespectful. Communication to schedule onsite was blundered by an internal resource, then all communication flatlined... I sent message to find out what's going on, and then I received a message they wanted move forward with "Less experienced candidate". Wow... usually smart people hire smarter people... I suspect the opposite is the winning strategy at Healthline.

Interview Question – No difficult questions.   Answer Question

Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Healthline.

Interview Details – First Recruiter Will Call and Collect Your Background Information. Then Hiring Manager makes a call about 30 - 45 Minutes for technical Interview which will be purely Java Technology Interview... Hence requires Deep Knowledge of Java... If you are good enough to crack Call interview then Person is called for onsite interview and If it goes well then the same day or very next day the Job is offered... Such a nice and smooth Interview process...!!!

Interview Question – As long as You are Good At Java Technology... You will not find much Difficulties...!!!   View Answers (2)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Healthline? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Healthline interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Healthline employees and interview candidates.