Healthtrax

Getting the Interview

7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Wellness Program Coordinator Interview

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Healthtrax.

Interview Details – very laid back, showed energy

Very Easy Interview

Sales Interview

Glastonbury, CT

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Healthtrax in February 2010.

Interview Details – Manager does all the interviewing....seems like anyone with a pulse can get a job here. You submit your resume...make sure that you do have some kind of sales background or are familiar about fitness. This is not selling used cars....you are selling health and fitness so you have to know how you can help individuals with their health goals and sound somewhat knowledgeable.

Interview Question – What is your experience in fitness   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase here ....the salary here is what it is and no more. If you want to make 30k here, you have to sell a whole lot and you have to watch out for the other sales people who can take your sale if you are not at work. Beware of worker burnout. This job is not for the timid and for people who strive to make more than 30k a year.

Very Easy Interview

Management Interview

Management
Glastonbury, CT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Healthtrax in July 2013.

Interview Details – I was contacted to schedule an initial phone screening. Screener explained this was to get to know me a bit beyond my resume. At conclusion I was told what next steps would be and who next contact person from the company would be.

Interview Question – Perhaps, what are the greatest challenges to being successful in the position?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Straight forward. Offer letter from HR Director and hiring manager. No surprises and easy to execute.

Associate Interview

Glastonbury Center, CT

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Healthtrax in June 2013.

Interview Details – The initial communication was with a member of the recruiting management. She was lovely and made me feel very comfortable to answer any question with honesty and ease. There were three interviews overall - one phone interview and two in person. I was told there would be a final interview with management, but that was deemed unnecessary. The perception of the office was that the workers were friendly and professional. The office was clean and very organized. The initial impression was that this would be a very nice place to work.

Interview Question – The most difficult questions would have been how I would handle complex situations that are out of your control. I find that is always a hard question to answer because you want to maintain that you can handle any situation no matter how hard it is.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The negotiation phase was fair and reasonable.

Fitness Coach Interview

Bethel Park, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Healthtrax in April 2009.

Interview Details – It starts with a tour followed by a sitdown discussing your resume.

Interview Question – Explain this experience and how you can bring it to Healthtrax.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Front Desk Interview

Pax, WV

The process took a day - interviewed at Healthtrax in January 2008.

Interview Details – Simple and relaxing interview with Department head. Standard interview questions and resulted in immediate job offer.

Interview Question – What do you do to be organized.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Management Interview

Management

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Healthtrax.

Interview Details – Phone screening for 15 minutes. Asked to take an electronic screening questionaire. Interview in person with hiring manager then group interview with other department heads.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Healthtrax? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Healthtrax interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Healthtrax employees and interview candidates.