Healthways Account Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Account Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Healthways in March 2010.

The job was posted, but I knew the hiring manager and she asked me to apply. I applied and got an interview. Interviewed on the phone with the hiring manager and then interviewed with my future team. Very efficient process - asked lots of questions about critical thinking.

Interview Questions
  • When is a time when you had to use your critical thinking skills to solve a detailed problem?   Answer Question
  • Where do you think your strengths will come into play in this job? Your weaknesses?   Answer Question
There was no negotiation phase. During the initial interview, they sort of knew the range I would likely be offered, so I knew what to expect. The offer was actually much higher than I anticipated or was expecting!

Worked for Healthways? Contribute to the Community!