Healthways

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Nashville, TN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Healthways in July 2011.

Interview Details – I had two interviews lasting 30 minutes each. Each interview was with three or four individuals. First interview was with management and the second was with colleagues with whom I would be working.

Interview Question – Interview was laid back and based on past performance.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Worked with HR.

Telephonic Clinician Interview

Telephonic Clinician

Interviewed at Healthways

Interview Details – I applied online and the process took 2 weeks. The initial telephone interview was very straightforward, including basic questions about education and work history. The follow-up interview with HR rep went well and included questions about work ethic and work culture.

Interview Question – There were no questions that I felt were unexpected.   Answer Question

RN Clinician Interview

RN Clinician
Des Moines, IA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Healthways.

Interview Details – Initial telephone interview. Follow-up interview with HR rep and clinician supervisor in person. Great communication during this process.

Interview Question – Typical interview questions that RNs would expect.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Typical salary negotiation for an RN position

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Franklin, TN

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Healthways in November 2013.

Interview Details – I went through a temp agency and was given lots of good questions relating to the company and products and services offered.

Interview Question – Nothing they asked was really difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – contract was already set

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Healthways.

Interview Details – The HR staff did a wonderful administrative job setting up travel and accommodations related to my interview visit. Met with the HR Director, Business Unit Director and Business Unit Manager.

Interview Question – Business Unit Manager asked about an obscure question related to Monte Carlo Simulations.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I received a better offer from another company

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Tempe, AZ

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Healthways.

Interview Details – Single interview. Very pleasant, basic interview questions with a brief overview of past work experiences.

Negotiation Details – No negotiations were initiated.

Health Coach Interview

Health Coach

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Healthways.

Interview Details – Initially, I was contacted through email in response to my application, but there were several indications that it was a standard email that they were sending to several people at the same time. I set up for a 20 min phone interview with HR that went very well. The associate was prompt and it was generally pleasant, nothing too in depth. I set up for a face to face interview while on that call. The in person interview was quite different. The front desk receptionist was rude and on personal calls throughout my wait in the lobby. I took a quick typing and internet test. The HR associate was roughly 15 min late and commented that she couldn't remember if she had an interview scheduled or not. There was a set of standard questions that she asked me. She then took me on a tour of the facility. While walking through, I was struck by the very casual attire of the staff, and also by the general demeanor of some staff members. They did not seem pleased to see me or we're judging me, it was very awkward. I got a similar vibe from the Heath coach lead who came in to interview me next. She asked me a standard set of questions and clearly wanted text book answers. I left feeling good about the interview and was told when I would receive an offer. When that time came, I followed up with the HR associate and got no response. Two days later (a Friday and late afternoon) I received a generic email saying that I was no longer under consideration.

Interview Question – Mostly "how would you respond to a participant who is/is not ready for change?"   Answer Question

Videographer/Editor Interview

Videographer/Editor

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Healthways in December 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process was a phone interview and was very repetitive. The woman consistently asked the same questions in different ways. It felt very impersonal in the fact that I would answer a question that she was going to ask but she would ask it anyway. I felt like I wasn't being listened to.

Interview Question – The most difficult question is always salary.   Answer Question

Nurse Care Manager Interview

Nurse Care Manager
Bellevue, WA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Healthways.

Interview Details – People nice in local office. I had to take a $10.00 cut in pay to start which they said would be made up soon with evaluations. But it took 5 years to recoup my $35.00/hr even though I had excellent reviews. Then I had to quit for health reasons

Interview Question – Interview not difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations possible

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Healthways.

Interview Details – Hiring process involved phone interview and 2 face to face ,one with HR,and the other with a manager.

Interview Question – What are your current health goals for yourself?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No need to negotiate.

Worked for Healthways? Contribute to the Community!