Healthy Directions

www.healthydirections.com

Healthy Directions Interview Questions

2.8

Marketing Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Healthy Directions.

I am extremely disappointed in the interview process. I applied for a position with over 10 years experience. I was contacted by phone by HR. I have followed up a few times and cannot get a response from HR. Even if not interested, I believe a simple "You are no longer under consideration" or whatever, taking a few seconds to reply, is not unreasonable. Too bad most HRs do not realize they are the frontline impression of the company. Their lack of professionalism and plain courtesy is indicative of the culture. No thanks, I'm moving on.

Interview Questions
    • When I returned HR's call, I thought it would be to set up an phone interview time. However, we went straight into it, right on the spot. A mention on the voice message would have also been nice prior to my returning the call to be prepared to set aside an hour for interview.   Answer Question

Director of Email Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Potomac, MD

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Healthy Directions in June 2010.

Pretty straightforward "classic" interview. HR first then the hiring manager. All in all I didn't get a positive feeling about how it would be to work there. I have to say I had seen this posiiton advertised so many times before I thought it was bizarre. It's now 2 years later and it is STILL being advertised. Fishy at best.
    I declined the second interview. This place is not for me.

Manager Online Marketing SEO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Potomac, MD

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Healthy Directions in April 2009.

I received a call from the HR. They conducted a phone screening. Then I was asked to come in and meet with the Director of the group I was applying within. When I arrived, I was told I will be meeting with the HR first and they will conduct "in person" interview. The "In-Person" interview took about 45 minutes and it was mainly about "Why do you want to work here?", "You live far, are you sure about the commute?", very generic questions. After the HR interview I met the director. I felt that she didnt know much about the technical side of the position she was hiring for. I felt I did really good in the interview and I was told that I am one of the best candidates they have so far. She then told me that I will be contacted within the next couple of days for another interview with the VP of the department. I waited a week and didnt hear back from them. I sent an email to follow up and no response. Three weeks later I was told that they are looking at another candidate. I was really confused. Recently I went back online and I was researching jobs and found out that they just posted the same Job Ad again. Obviously they are still looking!

Interview Questions
    • The Director didnt seem too technical while pretending to know. At times she would ask a question that wouldnt really make any sense because she didnt know what she was talking about (in terms of technology).   Answer Question

Director of Marketing Analysis Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Healthy Directions in December 2011.

Phone screen with HR first. Then two rounds of personal interviews. Each time with 3-4 people. Received an assignment as an assessment test at the end of one interview. Hiring manager got back to me soon after with very positive feedback about the assignment. Haven't heard from them for a couple of weeks. Called to check on the status, they said they put the position on hold.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of a situation when the upper management disagreed with your point of view and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Online Senior Marketing Manager Interview

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Healthy Directions in January 2010.

The interview was pretty straight forward, I had a phone interview with the Director of the team. She was pretty intense, but also very knowledgeable. I was then brought in for a face to face with the director and a second team member. Both interviews went well and I was excited about next steps. The process then went dark and after numerous emails and calls, I did not hear back from them until about a month later. I was frustrated, but I still proceeded. I met with the SVP of the online group and after checking my references and doing a background check and drug test I was offered the position. I tried to negotiate my salary, but they pretty much hard lined me a bit.