Healthy Directions

www.healthydirections.com

Healthy Directions Online Senior Marketing Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Online Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Online Senior Marketing Manager

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Healthy Directions in January 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was pretty straight forward, I had a phone interview with the Director of the team. She was pretty intense, but also very knowledgeable. I was then brought in for a face to face with the director and a second team member. Both interviews went well and I was excited about next steps. The process then went dark and after numerous emails and calls, I did not hear back from them until about a month later. I was frustrated, but I still proceeded. I met with the SVP of the online group and after checking my references and doing a background check and drug test I was offered the position. I tried to negotiate my salary, but they pretty much hard lined me a bit.

Interview Question – What is your favorite curse word?   View Answer

Worked for Healthy Directions? Contribute to the Community!