Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Healthy Directions
- Marketing (1)
- Manager Online Marketing SEO (1)
- Director of Marketing Analysis (1)
- Marketing Director (1)
- Online Senior Marketing Manager (1)
- Director of Email Marketing (1)
- No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Healthy Directions (Potomac, MD) in June 2010.
Pretty straightforward "classic" interview. HR first then the hiring manager. All in all I didn't get a positive feeling about how it would be to work there. I have to say I had seen this posiiton advertised so many times before I thought it was bizarre. It's now 2 years later and it is STILL being advertised. Fishy at best. I declined the second interview. This place is not for me.
- None difficult or unexpected. Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Healthy Directions (Potomac, MD) in April 2009.
I received a call from the HR. They conducted a phone screening. Then I was asked to come in and meet with the Director of the group I was applying within. When I arrived, I was told I will be meeting with the HR first and they will conduct "in person" interview. The "In-Person" interview took about 45 minutes and it was mainly about "Why do you want to work here?", "You live far, are you sure about the commute?", very generic questions. After the HR interview I met the director. I felt that she didnt know much about the technical side of the position she was hiring for. I felt I did really good in the interview and I was told that I am one of the best candidates they have so far. She then told me that I will be contacted within the next couple of days for another interview with the VP of the department. I waited a week and didnt hear back from them. I sent an email to follow up and no response. Three weeks later I was told that they are looking at another candidate. I was really confused. Recently I went back online and I was researching jobs and found out that they just posted the same Job Ad again. Obviously they are still looking!
- The Director didnt seem too technical while pretending to know. At times she would ask a question that wouldnt really make any sense because she didnt know what she was talking about (in terms of technology). Answer Question