Heartland Alliance

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Program Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Heartland Alliance in March 2012.

I submitted an online application and was contacted the next day to set up an interview. I had a phone interview the next week. My interviewer wen through a normal list of questions. A few weeks after that I was contacted and asked to set up a second interview. This interviewer asked a wide range of questions and came just short of offering me the position in the interview. A third interview was arranged for me the following week with a third member of the staff. This interviewer also had a list of questions that needed to be answered about things such as my work style. I was called a week later and offered the position.

Interview Questions
I was told before I was even offered the position that there was no room for salary negotiation.