Heath Tecna Interview Questions

2.3

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Heath Tecna (Bellingham, WA) in April 2011.

Interview

Hour long 1:1 interviews with ea Pres/CEO, CFO, Chief Eng, Value Stream Leader

Interview Questions

• the CFO asked me to describe a circumstance where I did not get along with a superior manager and how I handled it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Ended up offering a different position that they created for me as they made the offer to an internal candidate.

Lead Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Heath Tecna in June 2009.

Interview

Interview was very disjointed and there did not appear to be any communication between the hiring manager and human resources.

Interview Questions

• Not too sure, the interviewer appeared to be very uncomfortable with the process and mostly just talked about his job   1 Answer

Negotiation

They make an offer and do not favorly look at negotiations

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellingham, WA

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Heath Tecna (Bellingham, WA) in January 2008.

Interview

Very easy. Phone interview then went for drug test and was offered job.

Interview Questions

• Really we just discussed all my background in engineering and the resume said it all.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered a certain amount and I accepted, didn't negotiate.