Heffler Radetich & Saitta Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Heffler Radetich & Saitta

Entry Level Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Heffler Radetich & Saitta in June 2014.

Applied through my university, was granted an interview and scheduled it over the phone with a secretary. I met with a Senior Analyst, a very comfortable environment and easy going conversation. Showed me around the office, took about 30 minutes. Most of the conversation was describing the job and responsibilities.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions asked, I wasn't asked very many - very conversational rather than just question after question.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Heffler Radetich & Saitta in September 2008.

Basic behavioral questions. Only lasted about a half hour and the manager explained the position and what the company did.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you interested in working at our firm?   View Answer
    No negotiation phase.