Heidelberg USA

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Roller Specialist Consumables Interview

Roller Specialist Consumables

I applied online and interviewed at Heidelberg USA.

Interview Details – interview style: good cop/bad cop. Overall the interview is conducted in a professional manner. Environment exudes success and positive work culture.

Interview Question – Asked to relate a problem solved.   Answer Question

CTP Consumable Sales Interview

CTP Consumable Sales
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Heidelberg USA in May 2013.

Interview Details – Heidelberg USA was a Monster in the printing Game. It now seems they are scratching and clawing for whatever they can get for business. I had practically no experience and they offered me the job.

Interview Question – They didn't really ask any questions worth substance. Very Easy Interview   View Answer

Reason for Declining – It seemed kind of desperate

Senior S/W Engineer Interview

Senior S/W Engineer
Kennesaw, GA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Heidelberg USA in March 2008.

Interview Details – two technical and one HR round of interview

Interview Question – Greatest challenges in your career and how did you tackle   View Answer

Worked for Heidelberg USA? Contribute to the Community!