Heineken Interview Questions

Updated Aug 21, 2015

3.1

Category Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Heineken (White Plains, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Initial phone screening with HR to understand background and current position. Phone call with hiring manager to understand more about role and your experience that could pertain to it. Final panel interview on site with presentation. There was a personality and skills assessment prior to the panel interview. Panel interview allowed a great opportunity to learn team dynamics.

Interview Questions

• What syndicated tools have you used? Give an example of pulling insights from that information.   Answer Question

Planning Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Heineken in June 2014.

Interview

After I apply for the position, I was qualified for an interview and the recruiting team interviewed me which tooks us an hour and half. Then, again I was selected from 10 qualified candidates for another second round and final interview with the country manager. I had the most interesting and challenging interview with the country manager which took us almost two hours. However, I wasn't able to hear from them for two weeks and since I got another chance, I just considered Heineken as if I am not hired and left - I prefer the chance I got later.

Interview Questions

• The most challenging and unexpected question I was asked was " Explain me how did you do the planning and logistics activities in your position of ' Planning Officer' at ETC". And he wants me to explain him in diagram and shortly the whole process of my duties. That was new for me and challenging, but at the same time interesting.   1 Answer

Stagiair Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Heineken.

Interview

Het stage gesprek werd gevoerd met twee mensen van het team. Hierbij is HR niet aanwezig. Het is belangrijk om via de STAR (situation, task, action, results) methode je CV door te lopen en daarmee duidelijk te maken over welke competenties je beschikt. Het moge duidelijk zijn dat deze in lijn moeten liggen met de competenties die gevraagd worden voor de stage.

Interview Questions

• Noem een paar sterke karakter eigenschappen en een paar punten waaraan u nog zou kunnen werken.   Answer Question

Financial Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zoeterwoude (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Heineken (Zoeterwoude (Netherlands)).

Interview

Interview on site at Heineken HQ with 2 recruiters following the selection of a CV and motivational letter, in addition to the answering of three questions via the Heineken website. Questions related mainly to CV and motivation, especially why the position interested me. Once past this round another interview followed with line-managers, and lastly an external assessment day.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested specifically in this position? Why you?   Answer Question

Employee Engagement Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Heineken (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

Video interview but it wasn't live. I sat at home watching a recording and had to respond to webcam. Sound quality poor so I couldn't hear properly. Only give you one chance to listen again and no time to think. Truly awful experience and non compliant with disability requirements.

AME Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Heineken (Amsterdam (Netherlands)).

Interview

After an online relatively standard application, I got a call asking if I could come into the office for an interview. Had the interview with two employees who worked at AME and was a very down-to-earth conversation with some jokes, but also a lot of serious questions, and they did not ask standard questions. Heard afterwards they are primarily looking for someone who is well-rounded and is ready for an experience in a different culture. Social skills and experiences are more important than grades.

Interview Questions

• Would you recommend using distributors in an African country, or leave it for Heineken to distribute their products themselves?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Heineken (Amsterdam (Netherlands)).

Interview

The interview started from asking my personal backgrounds. And it moved to ask me about the projects I did before. Afterwards, he asked me about when can I start the internship. In the end, I asked him some questions about the position. The atmosphere was nice, and the interviewer was friendly. There were no tricky questions.

GL Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Heineken in April 2015.

Interview

3 weeks, 2 interview, 1 by phone and one by person. They were clear on what I would be doing and I really appreciate. They asked salary compensation, what I know about the company, why I want to work for this company.

OTC Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kraków (Poland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Heineken (Kraków (Poland)) in November 2014.

Interview

First step was the interview with the HR agency, after the discussion I had two tests provided by Heineken: Numerical skills test and PTP test. Step 2 was the interview with Heineken via Skype, took around one hour, with a person from HR and the team leader.There were a lot of questions relate to the motivation, previous experience, to give examples of different situations( rude client, stressful situations, improvements done and the impact resulted, team spirit, etc).I waited almost 4 weeks for the feedback although they told me that I will receive it in 3 weeks,in the end they said that they hired from intern.

Interview Questions

• why this company? what do u know about Heineken? how does it look your ideal manager?   Answer Question

Interview

The interview was via Skype and took about 1 hour. The questions asked were standard questions about my studies, work experience, personal motivation etc. The interview was with two employees who were interested in my honest opinion. There were unexpected questions.