Heineken

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Service Coordinator Interview

Service Coordinator
Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Heineken in February 2012.

Interview Details – 3 interviews... first one with the recruiter, second one with the immediate supervisor and the last one with the area manager. After those, some tests were made, including medical checkings. The interview was normal and no strange questions were asked.

Negotiation Details – Normal

Intern Finance Interview

Intern Finance

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Heineken.

Interview Details – Face to face interview at their office. The hiring proces consisted out of only one interview. The interview was quite informal and lots of questions about experiences and fit questions were asked.

Interview Question – When was the last time you had to persuade someone?   Answer Question

INTERN AME Interview

INTERN AME
Amsterdam (Netherlands)

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Heineken.

Interview Details – First sent in a motivation letter and CV. Thereafter, several telephone interviews, because I lived abroad, otherwise in-house. Last interview with HR and director in-house.

Interview Question – How would you scan the market yourself if you were to implement a new country in Africa as Heineken?   View Answer

Supply Chain Engineering Graduate Scheme Interview

Supply Chain Engineering Graduate Scheme

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Heineken.

Interview Details – I was called to set up a phone interview and on the day I was asked 5 competency questions on what motivates me, my biggest achievement, my skills I could offer, what I know about the company and also how I work in a team. Also asked if I have any questions.

Interview Question – "What do you think about the supply chain?"   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Business Analyst Intern Interview

Business Analyst Intern
Amsterdam (Netherlands)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Heineken in June 2011.

Interview Details – An employee referral forwarded my resume to the person in charge. After about two days I received a phone call to confirm my knowledge of Excel and my study at that time. During the phone call I received a confirmation of the internship.

Interview Question – N/A   Answer Question

Human Resources Intern Interview

Human Resources Intern

I applied online and interviewed at Heineken.

Interview Details – Nice people, however the process is pretty slow and unclear. I received a call during which they told me that the would contact me soon for an interview. Two weeks after that I hadnt heard from them so I sent them an e-mail. One week later I received a call, and the interview was scheduled for one month after the conversation.

Interview Question – how do you deal with problems in a team?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant

The process took a day - interviewed at Heineken in January 2012.

Interview Details – Face to face

Interview Question – There wasn't one   Answer Question

FA Interview

FA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Heineken in September 2009.

Interview Details – applied through an employment fair, received a call to go take the iq/English exam, after that, i had 2 interviews with 2 financial managers, a week later they called to give me the offer

Interview Questions

• why do you think you are suitable for this position?   Answer Question
  • Do you see yourself as a creative person? give me a situation which you used your creativeness   Answer Question

Brand Manager Interview

Brand Manager
Athens (Greece)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Heineken in February 2007.

Interview Details – Got a call from the company's HR department to ask me if I'd be interested in an interview for the position of Brand Manager. I had sent them a CV a few months back and had forgotten all about it.

First interview was with the HR person. Normal procedure, going over my CV, my personality and all that. Quite pleasant and easy to sail through as the person interviewing me was quite young.

Second interview was with the two group brand managers who had an open position. This was to decide not only if I was going to make it to the next interview but also the brand I was going to manage, since there were more than one openings (which I did not know at the time). The interview was, again, rather pleasant, no tricky or pushy questions, and actually at times it felt like I was exchanging pleasantries and small talk with fellow professionals. Of course they were evaluating my experience and traits through that talk, but they did not insist too much on talking about my past.

Third interview was with the marketing director. She was quite strict and asked all the expected tough questions about my past and my choices. And just as the interview seemed to be coming to an end, she threw at me (orally) a case study and told me I had five minutes to come up with an action plan to make it happen. Quite a shock! The case did not even involve said company but another one... You really need all the adrenaline you can get at that time!

Interview Question – Company XYZ (big beverage company) has decided to double their volume sold within the next year. Marketing budget is doubled, too. Describe how you spend it to achieve that end.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Heineken? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Heineken interview questions and advice. All 9 interview reviews posted anonymously by Heineken employees and interview candidates.