Heineken U.K. Interview Questions

Updated May 5, 2015

3.6

SAP BI Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Heineken U.K. (London, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

basically phone interview i have got telephone interview by senior lead constant of bi. they gone through all the process of business n most of the question they ask form your cv .so make sure u must know what have write in your cv

Interview Questions

• explain requirement gathering? Explain reports u have created? Generic data source?Enduser support process?   Answer Question

BI Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Heineken U.K. (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Telephone interview semi-technical followed by face to face interview with further technical questions. Interviewers being the lead BI consultant and Solution Development Manager. Very drawn out process, would normally have gone through full cycle of telephone + two face to face interviews in the time it took to arrange first telephone interview.

Interview Questions

• Leadership competency based interview with technical questions.   1 Answer
    • Telephone interview asked if I had practical experience of Business Objects   1 Answer

UK Supply Chain Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Heineken U.K. (Liverpool, England (UK)).

Interview

Sent my CV in and a few days later a woman with a very strong Scottish accent calls me to arrange a phone interview.Basic questions like tell me about your degree,what are you passionate about,who are our competitors?Lasted about 25 mins which flew by.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the engineering questions facing the brewing industry now and in the future?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Heineken U.K..

Interview

online application, telephone interview, assessment center day

IGP/Supply Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Heineken U.K..

Interview

One of my best interview process I can remember. Starts with a simple application form to fill, an online test, telephone interview, face to face interview, assessment centre in Holland that takes 3 days. Very rewarding, enlightening, challenging and interesting!

Interview Questions

• About Supply Chain. Read widely about the area you are applying to. Show interest and passion. If possible speak to someone who has worked in a brewery before.   Answer Question