Heinz Associate Brand Manager Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Intern (4)
- Associate Brand Manager (3)
- Brand Manager (3)
- Corporate Management Trainee (2)
- Financial Analyst (2)
- Supply Chain Internship (2)
- Supply Chain Analyst (2)
- Finance Intern (1)
- Specialist (1)
- Human Resources Coordinator (1)
- Human Resources Generalist (1)
- Professional Trainee (1)
- Forecasting Analyst (1)
- Senior Financial Analyst (1)
- Marketing Manager (1)
- Logistics Analyst (1)
- Team Leader (1)
- Graduate Management Trainee (1)
- Accounting (1)
- Accounting Supervisor (1)
- Assistant Buyer (1)
- Assistant Product Manager (1)
- Associate Manager of Employee Communications (1)
- Supply Planning - Team Leader (1)
- Indirect Tax Manager (1)
- Internship Marketing (1)
- Associate Category Development Manager (1)
- MBA Internship Associate Brand Manager Position MBA (1)
- Finance Leadership Development Program (1)
- Associate Manager of Learning and Development (1)
Associate Brand Manager Interview (Negative Experience; Difficult Interview)
I interviewed at Heinz in March 2013.
Interview Details – Had a phone interview with the most driest, monotone man ever. Interview started off with me walking the brand director through my resume. He immediately started to ask me very specific marketing questions with several follow up questions for each.
Interview Question – If you were a brand manager, would you consider moving into private label? Answer Question
Associate Brand Manager Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Heinz in December 2009.
Interview Details – I spoke to current ABMs to get a feel for the company and the work, visited Pittsburgh to see the facilities and get a better grasp on office culture, and ultimately interviewed on campus. The interview questions definitely emphasized interest in Heinz and living in Pittsburgh. Every contact I made was friendly and more than willing to answer questions. Be prepared for a large number of situational questions - tell me about a time when you...
Interview Question – Describe a complex and challenging project and the steps you took to deal with it. Answer Question
Associate Brand Manager Interview (Neutral Experience; Average Interview)
The process took a day - interviewed at Heinz in November 2009.
Interview Details – first round interview was easy just two 30-min interviews back to back. second round is on-site starting from 8am to 3pm with 6 interviews back to back. gotta make sure you spend your energy evenly so don't tire out in the end.
Interview Question – how to compete against private label? Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at Heinz