Heinz

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

interviewed at Heinz in March 2013.

Had a phone interview with the most driest, monotone man ever. Interview started off with me walking the brand director through my resume. He immediately started to ask me very specific marketing questions with several follow up questions for each.

Interview Questions
  • If you were a brand manager, would you consider moving into private label?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Heinz

Associate Brand Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Heinz in December 2009.

I spoke to current ABMs to get a feel for the company and the work, visited Pittsburgh to see the facilities and get a better grasp on office culture, and ultimately interviewed on campus. The interview questions definitely emphasized interest in Heinz and living in Pittsburgh. Every contact I made was friendly and more than willing to answer questions. Be prepared for a large number of situational questions - tell me about a time when you...

Interview Questions
    • Describe a complex and challenging project and the steps you took to deal with it.   Answer Question

Associate Brand Manager Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Heinz in November 2009.

first round interview was easy just two 30-min interviews back to back. second round is on-site starting from 8am to 3pm with 6 interviews back to back. gotta make sure you spend your energy evenly so don't tire out in the end.