Heinz

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Pittsburgh, PA

I interviewed at Heinz in March 2013.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview with the most driest, monotone man ever. Interview started off with me walking the brand director through my resume. He immediately started to ask me very specific marketing questions with several follow up questions for each.

Interview Question – If you were a brand manager, would you consider moving into private label?   Answer Question

Associate Brand Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Heinz in December 2009.

Interview Details – I spoke to current ABMs to get a feel for the company and the work, visited Pittsburgh to see the facilities and get a better grasp on office culture, and ultimately interviewed on campus. The interview questions definitely emphasized interest in Heinz and living in Pittsburgh. Every contact I made was friendly and more than willing to answer questions. Be prepared for a large number of situational questions - tell me about a time when you...

Interview Question – Describe a complex and challenging project and the steps you took to deal with it.   Answer Question

Associate Brand Manager

The process took a day - interviewed at Heinz in November 2009.

Interview Details – first round interview was easy just two 30-min interviews back to back. second round is on-site starting from 8am to 3pm with 6 interviews back to back. gotta make sure you spend your energy evenly so don't tire out in the end.

Interview Question – how to compete against private label?   Answer Question

Worked for Heinz? Contribute to the Community!