Heinz

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Heinz in November 2009.

Interview Details – It took awhile to hear from the endowments after submitting the initial application. I eventually got a call asking me to come into an interview downtown. The interview was easy enough. Questions were mostly about personality traits and for the applicant to display a very general knowledge of Pittsburgh. One question I remember is to "identify a problem in Pittsburgh and describe a way it could be fixed"

Interview Question – Identify a problem in Pittsburgh and describe how it can be solved.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Non-negotiable wages.

Nijmegen (Netherlands)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Heinz in January 2013.

Interview Details – Very easy interview - Basically, I only had to give a small description of myself and my background and then they described what my project would be. I got the position, however, through a scholarship program so it may not have been the typical interview procedure

Interview Question – There were no unexpected questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Interviewed at Heinz

Interview Details – I was interviewed by three different individuals. They used a targeted selection interview guide very similar to any that you can search for online. I would recommend having at least 6-10 stories ready to recite in relation to the behavioral or situational questions that they will ask.

Interview Question – A few questions addressing how you have worked with difficult teams or teammates.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Heinz

Interview Details – Interview was very simple. They were very nice and understanding. You meet with 3 different employees and the HR department.

Interview Question – What is your biggest flaw.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Heinz

Worked for Heinz? Contribute to the Community!

Heinz Videos

Heinz – Why Work for Us?

The H.J. Heinz Company, headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, has been producing high-quality foods for 145 years. Famous for our iconic brands on all continents, Heinz provides delicious, nutritious and convenient… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Heinz Intern interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Heinz employees and interview candidates.