Heinz Intern Interview Questions

2.0

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Heinz in November 2009.

It took awhile to hear from the endowments after submitting the initial application. I eventually got a call asking me to come into an interview downtown. The interview was easy enough. Questions were mostly about personality traits and for the applicant to display a very general knowledge of Pittsburgh. One question I remember is to "identify a problem in Pittsburgh and describe a way it could be fixed"

Interview Questions
  • Identify a problem in Pittsburgh and describe how it can be solved.   View Answer
Non-negotiable wages.

Other Interview Reviews for Heinz

Intern Interview

I was interviewed by three different individuals. They used a targeted selection interview guide very similar to any that you can search for online. I would recommend having at least 6-10 stories ready to recite in relation to the behavioral or situational questions that they will ask.

Interview Questions
    • A few questions addressing how you have worked with difficult teams or teammates.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nijmegen (Netherlands)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nijmegen (Netherlands)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Heinz in January 2013.

Very easy interview - Basically, I only had to give a small description of myself and my background and then they described what my project would be. I got the position, however, through a scholarship program so it may not have been the typical interview procedure

No negotiation

Intern Interview

Interview was very simple. They were very nice and understanding. You meet with 3 different employees and the HR department.