Heinz Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 12, 2014
Updated Aug 12, 2014
57 interviews

Indirect Tax Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Heinz in July 2011.

They advertised for a manager position, I took the skills tests meant for managers, but when I received an e-mail confirmation of the interview, they switched it with an accountant position. The office is impossible to locate and they don't provide written instructions on how to get there.

Interview Questions
    • Skills test: try to identify a pattern in the first 5 boxes and guess what the pattern is for the 6th.   Answer Question

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Heinz.

First I had a screening interview. After that, I came to corporate and had a full day of 8 interviews with people of varying levels within the marketing function.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a recent marketing campaign, what you thought the objective of the campaign was, and if you felt the campaign was successful.   Answer Question

MBA Internship Associate Brand Manager Position MBA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Heinz in January 2013.

2 - 45 mins on campus interviews with a director and a brand manager.
    Starting with a fixed set of behavioural questions. Tell me about your self.

Then its starts geting marketing oriented. If you were the brand manager of x brand, what would u do in order to react if y happens. Basically they want to understand your thought process.

Interview Questions
    • What is your favorite brand and why? if the brand was a person tell me what that person will be like?   Answer Question

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

interviewed at Heinz in March 2013.

Had a phone interview with the most driest, monotone man ever. Interview started off with me walking the brand director through my resume. He immediately started to ask me very specific marketing questions with several follow up questions for each.

Interview Questions
    • If you were a brand manager, would you consider moving into private label?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Heinz in January 2012.

Interview was all general questions. They look for enthusiasm and interest in CPG marketing.

Customer Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Heinz in November 2011.

Interview was 2 on 1. The interviewed lasted over one hour. There was very detailed and difficult questions. The questions were very testing. The people I interviewed with were very testing and were not giving anything anyway. The process was tough but worthwhile.

Interview Questions
    • The way in which the questions where worded could throw people of track.   Answer Question

Supply Planning - Team Leader Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Heinz in August 2010.

1st interview was with HR and Line Manager. Beyond the usual "Talk me through your resume" to start with, there were a number of behavioural questions asked. Although the questions were fairly standard, my answers appeared not to be detailed enough as they kept prodding for more.. My advice to potential candidates would be to brush up on your behavioural interviewing technique, focussing on STAR responses to the examples from your working history..

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you had a problem with one of the staff in your team? What was the process you followed and what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • What has been your greatest work achievement?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Heinz in July 2010.

it wasn't too bad, but the process was somewhat long

Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Heinz in January 2008.

Standard... nothing out of the ordinary.

No negotiating.

Assistant Product Manager Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Heinz in October 2010.

very long interview with a variety of questions. Mostly situational based

Interview Questions
    • if you were an animal what would you be   View Answer

Worked for Heinz? Contribute to the Community!