Heinz Supply Chain Analyst Interview Questions

3.5

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at Heinz (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2011.

Interview

Initial communication was submitting resume on website...this is required. Received follow up call. Took a long time (several months) to schedule interviews. Interviewed with 5 people, all in one day. Six months went by, heard nothing. Finally they called and offered me a position, different that the one I interviewed for. The hiring process is very different from working at Heinz. The hiring process gives one a very negative view of Heinz, but working there is a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• What would you be doing if you weren't working in this field?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I accepted initial offer and did not attempt to negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Heinz

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Heinz (Pittsburgh, PA) in July 2010.

Interview

it wasn't too bad, but the process was somewhat long

Interview Questions