Heinz

Relevance Date Difficulty

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Supply Chain Analyst
Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online and the process took 10 months - interviewed at Heinz in June 2011.

Interview Details – Initial communication was submitting resume on website...this is required. Received follow up call. Took a long time (several months) to schedule interviews. Interviewed with 5 people, all in one day. Six months went by, heard nothing. Finally they called and offered me a position, different that the one I interviewed for. The hiring process is very different from working at Heinz. The hiring process gives one a very negative view of Heinz, but working there is a positive experience.

Interview Question – What would you be doing if you weren't working in this field?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I accepted initial offer and did not attempt to negotiate.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Supply Chain Analyst
Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Heinz in July 2010.

Interview Details – it wasn't too bad, but the process was somewhat long

Interview Questions

Worked for Heinz? Contribute to the Community!