Heitman

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Heitman

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Heitman in February 2014.

Phone interview

Senior Trading Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Heitman in October 2013.

Had a 30 mins. phone interview, which went very well. Called me in for 4 1/2 hrs face to face with 5 people. Again, went very well. Said would get back to me within a week. Four weeks later, still no word.

Portfolio Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Heitman in September 2013.

The hiring process was rather quick and I would say, somewhat professional. I was referred into Heitman and my resume landed on the HR desk rather quickly. Two hours went by and I got a phone call for a phone screening the following week. My phone screening lasted about 17 minutes before our call ended. About an hour after, I received an email requesting I come in for an in person interview the very next day. I met with 3 people on all very different levels concerning the fund I could be joining. This interview lasted about 2.5 hours but we ran late and it took 3 hours. After coming home from my 1st in person interview, I get an email requesting for me to come back in 2 days for a 2nd round. I did. This time I met with 4 different people all on the Florida fund I would be working on. I think I ended great but the last person I met with had some very difficult questions. The hiring process is simple. If they like you, they'll move you along the interview quickly ( They gave me 3 interviews in 4 days). The team you meet with will debrief after you leave and they vote if you move to the next round of interviews. If just one person says no, you won't be moving forward. Less than 12 hours after my final interview, I was given the red light and they selected someone else.

Interview Questions
    • They ask you to describe a cash flow analysis without using tools, simply words.   Answer Question