Helen of Troy

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer Interview

Engineer
El Paso, TX

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Helen of Troy.

Interview Details – First interview was with HR. It lasted about an hour, the usual HR questions...tell me about a time you did this, handled that....then about 2 weeks of nothing. Then another HR interview, where the HR person obviously had no idea that I had interviewed already with another HR person. Same questions, then surprised when I said I had been interviewed by HR already. Face to face with CFO, President, and hiring manager. Went great, more test for fit. Then 2 weeks, and low-ball offer. Countered, weeks passed, then new offer.

Interview Question – Everything was standard, there was nothing difficult at all about the questions   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Low ball offer, very slow to make a decision even though I was told it was key to fill the position quickly.

Worked for Helen of Troy? Contribute to the Community!