Helios & Matheson IT Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2015

2.8

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Helios & Matheson IT (Bangalore (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

Only the HR would ask you basic questions and no technical team to check how good you are. it was telephonic discussion and they did a lot of manipulation between me and the client which i came to know after joining the client.

Interview Questions

• total years of experience etc etc. they would ask everything again as to whats noted in resume. Why are you changing your company.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They never give you what you deserve and say all silly reasons and give you very less. if they give variable pay forget it and dont join this company coz you would end up as beggars asking for your salaries and would never get them on time. there was a delay of 3 and 4 months sometimes

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Helios & Matheson IT (Pune (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

they dnt take interview. Client will take the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

These people dont care what you are suffering. Dont join this company.

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Helios & Matheson IT (Chennai (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

I had interview with BOA. very difficult to clear BOA interview. very difficult to clear BOA interview. very difficult to clear BOA interviewvery difficult to clear BOA interviewvery difficult to clear BOA interviewvery difficult to clear BOA interview

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Helios & Matheson IT (Chennai (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

They often look for immediate joiners who can join within a month. They filter the profiles from the job site with this condition. They don't mind if you already have an offer unless you have proper justification for still looking for another offer. First round will be telephonic. Followed by F2F interview at client place by client technical people. You will have a first technical round purely based on your skill set. Second technical round will be based on you analytic and logical reasoning skills. Third rund in manager round where client manager interviews you. Fourth round in HR round which will be handled by H&M HR and i will be purely salary negotiation and verification of your joining availability date.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If you are a immediate joiner your negotiation will be smooth. Else it is on your luck.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Helios & Matheson IT (Chennai (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

The interview was directly with the client . The questions aked were valid and test the real knowledge of the candidate.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

very cool

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Helios & Matheson IT (Chennai (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

Technically needs to be proven Would be atleast 2 round of technical interview Strong background verification

Recruiting Head Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Helios & Matheson IT (Chennai (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

It was easy to crack the interview. sales oriented. I was asked to present a case study & business plan for the next one year which helped me plan for my first year. I was asked for references of all my previous employments and i also understand that they verified them thoroughly. Over all it was a good interview experience.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Helios & Matheson IT (Bangalore (India)) in September 2010.

Good

Good

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Helios & Matheson IT (Hyderābād (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

I have applied online and got a call from Helios and Matheson Chennai... for a Job at Hyderbad client location.. i have attended the telephonic and face to face interview with the client they i cleared the interview and got the offer. this company is just like and outsourcing company.

Interview Questions

• Would you like to work as a contractor in a company and permanent to employee of Helios and Matheson   1 Answer